“Great Food and Super Desserts”
Review of The Coffee House - CLOSED

The Coffee House
Cuisines: Diner, Thai, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: If your like us, and always looking for a cozy, chill place to relax, and enjoy bali, then keep on reading. We love coffee as much as we love home cooked meals. Pancakes from scratch, authentic french toast, eggs cooked just right with crispy bacon, homemade jams, yoghurts, and cakes that'll make your mouth water. And if thats not enough we have some really awesome!! Authentic Thai cooking..Brought over from our restaurant "Thai Indo Kitchen". Yes, our menu just keeps getting Yummier & Yummier. But don't take our word for it, Come by and give us a try :) i guarantee you won't leave disappointed, but i can't promise you won't leave full. Look for the Big Yellow Windows... The Coffee House
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The restaurant was a little bit hard to find but after calling, the woman who spoke really good english was very kind to explain the direction.
The Coffee house is small but has a nice atmosphere and lovely decoration.
I ordered a tuna salad as starter and had a seafood thai rice as main course.
The dessert is their specialty, try the Red Velvet, it fingerlicking delicious !
Everything is fresh made, including the juices.
joey the owner was very kind and friendly.
I would recommend this restaurant to anybody, it's affordable especially in the seminyak area.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This gem is a fantastic place to sip great coffee and watch the passing parade.

Its TINY and quite often difficult to find a seat. Its run by 2 vivacious individuals who are keenly attuned to Western tastes. Free WIFI and service with a smile. They even have Vegemite !!

The owner makes his own cakes and they are great. I had breakfast there as well and enjoyed it ! More substantial meals are Thai style but I didnt get the chance to try them out as they closed early the night I went for dinner. AAhhh ...this is Bali. This is cafe style, not fine dining so dont be too swayed by No 1 ranking thinking its a huge dining establishment serving haute cuisine. Its a hole in the wall serving great coffee and cake and I think ...dinner. I think the young team who own the establishment love what they are doing. Not airconditioned.

1  Thank Asiafiles
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Best coffe, great curry, lovely homemade salad with good music.
Great place to spend time with your love one before head to the sunset beach.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

After the first visit to the coffee house I went another 5 times during my 2 week holiday.

i tried the basil prawn and rice, basil chicken and rice, curry chicken (sooooo good) and they also made me a chicken salad of my own creation... Excellent!!! And the home made banana cake is quite simply to die for!!!!

The owner is seriously hilarious and so nice.... If you want to find a place that feels like home in a foreign country then this is it.

1  Thank Brownefoxy
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Excellent coffees, fantastic huge slices of cake and yummy in my tummy Thai food and cold drinks. What more could you ask for on a hot day in Bali when you just want to kick back and relax. Located halfway down Jl. Raya Basangaksa --> look for the little tiny jutty out sign of coffee cup on a brown background.

Tip: Order some of their Thai food; I found it better than their western food and prepared expertly. Sublime! Wish it was open for dinner.