“Good for a quick cuppa and thai snack”
Review of The Coffee House - CLOSED

The Coffee House
Cuisines: Diner, Thai, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: If your like us, and always looking for a cozy, chill place to relax, and enjoy bali, then keep on reading. We love coffee as much as we love home cooked meals. Pancakes from scratch, authentic french toast, eggs cooked just right with crispy bacon, homemade jams, yoghurts, and cakes that'll make your mouth water. And if thats not enough we have some really awesome!! Authentic Thai cooking..Brought over from our restaurant "Thai Indo Kitchen". Yes, our menu just keeps getting Yummier & Yummier. But don't take our word for it, Come by and give us a try :) i guarantee you won't leave disappointed, but i can't promise you won't leave full. Look for the Big Yellow Windows... The Coffee House
Perth Australia
“Good for a quick cuppa and thai snack”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Quite small but friendly and clean. Small menu but quite adequate for a restful snack and drink. Is on the main seminyak to kuta road so can be a bit noisy.

Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta
“I love The Coffee House!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Don't be discouraged by the size of the coffee shop. This tiny little joint sure packs a great deal of zinc. Don't believe it? Try their energy booster ginger juice, perfect for your hangover. If you have a sweet tooth, they have several cakes and pastries that are pretty tasty too. And don't forget the coffee, if the ginger booster doesn't work :) Remember to say hi to the super friendly owner, she'll definitely make your day! I'll go back for their Thai dishes, last time I didn't get to try it. The chef is native Thai.

• Visited October 2012
Manchester
“Love!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Such an adorable cafe with so much atmosphere. The staff are helpful and the owner is fantastic and very chatty. We went on my birthday and he made such a fuss! The cupcakes are delicious, we returned once and would have gone back many more times had we been in Seminyak longer. My only complaint - that there are not more of this cafe!!

• Visited October 2012
“All the best!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoying having breakfast here...they have the best thailand food in town... And also my fav res velvet cake. U have to try this. Their lao ban, Is very kind...

Denpasar, Indonesia
“Friendly and homey yet stylish with great taste!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Small cafe but give a great and confortable feeling to hang out with friends. Foods - specially the Thai food is super delicious. Pastry - specially the Red Valvet is extremely endulged my mouth, fly me high at the firts bite. Since then I ordered Red Valvet at The Coffee House to celebrate my friend's birthday. Luvv it!!! Friendliness of the owners and staff even make me feel much better. They are loveable!

• Visited August 2012