“Great cafe great food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reigate, England
“Great cafe great food”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit which we really enjoyed;we had pumpkin soup and calamari as starters then along came enormous plates of mee goreng and barramundi with chips and salad; very friendly service; they also do cakes sandwiches and ice cream. Well priced and delicious food.

Visited June 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Bali, Indonesia
“Love the Salads & the Veggie Juice”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I frequently go to Gourmet Cafee (like four times a week) for their well designed, high quality salad menu and vegetable juice. The ambiance is great, WIFI always works, and I've met alot of nice people there. It's always nice they let me sit at the outdoor seating area with my dog...

Visited June 2013
KL, Malaysia
“Excellent Cafe - wish there's a same concept cafe back home”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I were there for late dinner and I ordered soto ayam. It was very good and tasty and had the authentic taste with herbs & spices. The ravioli was also very good. we went back again for brunch and I ordered a sandwich. this café has a "make your own sandwich concept" which I think is excellent. I get to have all the fillings I like :) The bread was warm and crusty and was perfect! I would come back again, we were in Bali for a holiday and wish that such cafes are available in KL, Malaysia.

Highly recommended!!!

• Visited April 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Disgusting Delivery Food”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We order delivery after hearing that the food was okay. I ordered a nachos without Jalapenos or Guacamole and a Cheeseburger. When the nachos arrived I was disgusted. It was chips with the TINIEST bit of cheese and no salsa. The burger was weird tasting, but I ate it anyway. After eating a few bites I had a look and the meat patty was red raw. I was absolutely disgusted by this, and ended up giving all the food to the stray cats on the street. I doubt they would've eaten it either. The only good thing was the milkshake. Maybe in dining would be nice, but the delivery food is horrible and overpriced.

• Visited May 2013
Maria F, Public Relations Manager at Gourmet Cafe, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Amelia, thank you for your report.
We take guest comments seriously and will investigate. Kindly contact us at info@balicateringcompany.com or provide us with your email so we can be in touch with you.
Best Regards,
Maria
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“Simply & Tasty”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I went to breakfast for the 1st time here with my friend. We had the big breakfast , 2 cappuccino and egg benedict. It was really good. The staff are so friendly, the price reasonable and the place is so good. I may come back to try the lunch and dinner there. Will be back! :)

• Visited April 2013