New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

L Hotel Seminyak
Ranked #36 of 137 Hotels in Seminyak
“Perfect in every way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Highly recommend this hotel if you choose to stay in the Seminyak area. Great staff who always strive to provide the highest service level. The personal butler service was a nice touch. The breakfast was awesome!! Wagyu beef, eggs Benedict, freshly baked breads, local food all prepared fresh as and when you order. The hotel also provides free shuttle service within the Seminyak area. They would even pick you up from where you were dropped off. Location is close to Potato Head and Ku De Ta. Rooms were wonderful with Kiehl toiletries. We felt pampered and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Perfect for couples!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Pinkpepper123

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

After 3 nights of torture in Villa, the L Hotel was my choice to have a good night sleep before I head back to California. The staff and manager at the L Hotel are professional, detail oriented and best of all they offered warmth while I was away from home. Room was spotless and comfortable. Special thanks to the manager Mei. She is the best at what she does. If this is your first Bali trip I suggest you book a few night with the L Hotel. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: If you like a tub in the room then book the Luxe suite.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Amy H
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Had a wonderful stay at L Hotel, it is a boutique hotel, facilities are not plentiful but they really make up for it with other things. Providing a local handphone upon check-in for communication and pick-up during the stay. Stayed in the Luxe suite, ideal for couples with the room setup. The bed was very comfortable with a pillow menu to suit your needs. Spa was great as well, spent 3 days trying the different spa packages. Their rooftop bar was good and i like the live DJ performance but it was not daily, very nice music. Hotel provides free transportation arrangement within Seminyak and if the driver is not available, they will advise you to take a taxi and the hotel wil pay for it. Too many things to write about the hotel and will take too long, go experience it yourself. Lastly, i must comment about the butler team, they are a fantastic team, they are attentive to your needs while providing you your space for privacy. They will help in whatever arrangement for meals, transport, visit to the beach, suggestions etc. BTW, the rest of the staff are very good as well, overall, the staffs makes it a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I stayed at L hotel for two nights. After a hectic week, I flied to Bali in search of peace of mind plus some quiet time.

Greeted by a kind driver at the airport, every staff I met through the stay was very helpful and friendly. Room is so clean and the space is well planned. Can't say the size is huge but I am not playing soccer in a room anyway so it was fine. Everything you expect to see in a hotel room is there and, even more, quality goods.

Breakfast was juicy and the head of F&B was making sure everyone have a good dining experience. Cocktails at the rooftop bar was also nice.

But above all, the cell phone given to me allowed me to always stay connected to my private butlers, which made me 'WOW'. I am not sure if the location of the hotel is really really central but I always got a free shuttle ride to wherever in Seminyak which was just minutes away and could call my private butler for the pick-up back to the hotel.

Great hotel, fabulous beach clubs nearby, massage & spa and personalised day-trip tour itinerary arranged by the private butler. By the time I was flying back home after all these, I was already refreshed more than enough. Thanks for the great experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
Columbus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Location prefect! Service outstanding! All the staffs very friendly! Greetings me with a big smile! Just my draw back the size of the room... Quite small:( but the bed n the pillow pretty GOOD! Prefect for my night n get a good night rest... What I love about every night the bed always decorated by the towel... So nice n cute! Keep the best L Hotel!

• Stayed April 2013
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

As soon as we arrived, we were quite impressed with the big smile and warm welcome from the front desk staffs. Check in was quick and we were introduced to our head butler Gede who then brought us to our room. In front of the room our butler Kelly was waiting and explained all what we need to know about the room. What you need to know is the room is quite small for my liking (still bigger than our standard hotel room in Japan), found a surprise that the toilet is inside my wardrobe, quite cute, but if you are claustrophobic forget it, fork more money and stay in bigger room. Amenities is impressive - Kiehl! You also got local mobile phone to get your butler, driver and everyone else in the hotel to try to get you things you want to be done, eg, restaurant reservation, cake, flowers, newspaper etc. Mini bar is free except alcohol, yes I wouldnt give my guests alcoholic drinks for free, if I was the owner either. :)) but guess what? you got cocktail for free plus tapas when the sun goes to sleep. And dont forget, you also get free pressing for all the dress and shirt you want to wear for your evening outing.

Breakfast was amazing - unlike buffet style, you get the a la carte but hey you can order as much as you can! so if you are watching your waistline while on holiday and would love not to be surrounded by food while you have your breakfast, stay here while your partner still can enjoy the all you can eat. Breakfast suggestion? EGG A LA PUTU (benedict without the ham but smoked duck). Love my little chat with the F&B manager as well as all the breakfast staff.

Gym, I really won't boast about it, if your bedroom is small would you feel piss if the gym is big and fully equipped?

all in all, I can't fault anything but space. I spoke to my hotelier balinese friend and I told her that I forgive all the tight space as the service, the people and all the knick knacks made me want to go back here next time I visit Bali. She was stunned after I told her what I had experienced. She said, how can they afford to do that? Well.... WHY THE HELL NOT?

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Denpasar, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Warm and friendly services. Strategic location in Seminyak area. this hotel is very concerned about the quality of the property details. Something unique here, a dining table made ​​of glass with flowing water that falls directly into the pool, so romantic for dinner there and hidden toilet! Good quality of food and experienced fitness instructor for gym lovers. I'm come back again to enjoy party on rooftop

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business