Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Lagoon Spa Seminyak
from $169.24
More Info
All reviews rain shower body scrub foot bath my partner thank you so much an amazing experience amazing massage relaxing massage great service villa treatment spa reiki bali masseuse sensation ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

We had used Lagoon spa and we had nice massage and relaxation. Staff were very nice and did thier best to get all benefits. The heaven massage was fantastic and stress reliving.

Date of experience: August 2016
LagoonSpaSeminyak, Manager at Lagoon Spa Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Dear Musleh S,
Thank you for the Nice review of Lagoon Spa Seminyak.
We are delighted you enjoyed your massage and noticed our staffs were very nice and gave you best benefits.
We proud our self could serve you at Lagoon Spa Seminyak and we will always maintenance our quality of service and trained regularly to providing fantastic experience to ensure the guest receive total relaxation and memorable.
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali

Reviewed August 22, 2016

My partner and I stayed at Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa, so we went to Lagoon Spa nearly everyday. It was absolutely amazing - fantastic service from the staff, the treatments were beautiful and relaxing and were very well priced. They certainly look after you at the Lagoon Spa Seminyak, I'm going to recommend it to all of my friends who visit from Australia.

Date of experience: August 2016
LagoonSpaSeminyak, Manager at Lagoon Spa Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Dear Jessicallouise1990,
Thank you for the Amazing and fantastic review of Lagoon Spa Seminyak and visited us every day.
We are delighted you enjoy your treatment and noticed our staffs were fantastic and the treatments were beautiful and relaxing.
We proud our self could serve you at Lagoon Spa Seminyak and will continue provide best massage and service to the guest.

Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

I had an issue with a stand up paddle board and jarred my shoulder several days ago.
I had given myself reiki, but the damage was fairly extensive, so I needed extra help.
We located the Lagoon Spa and their Reiki Master. Luckily I was able to book in on the same day.
Reiki is a personal thing and one must experience it at their own level. My only comment will be that I came away a little more enlightened.
The service in the Lagoon Spa was exceptional.

Dear Less Cornelius T,
Thank you for the exceptional comment and choose Reiki at Lagoon Spa Seminyak .
We are delighted you enjoy your Reiki with our Reiki Master and noticed our service was exceptional and felt a little more enlightened.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

I booked the Royal Hen spa for 10 ladies! To ensure that the bride would have an amazing time, The stuff at the spa made is so special and not only the Bride had a great relaxing time so did the other ladies, it was the most relaxing experience that we have ever had. It’s beautiful and clean grounds, facilities, and amenities! Staff was polite, professional, and very accommodating! As we were group of 10 we also had a pick up and drop of which the Lagoon Spa Seminyak arrange. I would highly recommend this spa as there go over and above to make it special.

Date of experience: July 2016

Dear Kunarket,
Thank you for the Amazing review of Lagoon Spa Seminyak.
We are delighted you enjoy Royal Hens Package 2 for your party and noticed that the staff was polite, professional and accommodating.
We were very happy to know that the bride and others party were had amazing and relaxing experience at Lagoon Spa Seminyak.

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

First time in Bali, arrived late at night and we were greeted warmly and assisted to a delightful substantial free standing villa with its own large pool and courtyard. The rooms were pre cooled by a very effective air conditioner.

It really is a comfortable space.

Make the most of the mosquito coils! Even with creams, sprays, closed rooms and a partial mosquito net, the mossies are terrible for the people they are attracted to and Dengue is a worry. Some of our group had no bites yet they targeted me at every opportunity. Huge bathrooms but note they are open air.

The pool is fantastic, just be aware the wet floor is lethally slippery.

Staff are always delightful and helpful.

If you're into cleaning up after yourself, there are no cleaning tools and very limited tools if you feel like cooking for yourself (vegan here).

Breakfasts were good. The fresh fruit is highly recommended. Unfortunately no soy milk but Bintang supermarket is not far away.

The on site spa is well appointed. It's pricey but it's a good experience. Apparently the monsoon shower is quite an enjoyable experience. I used the sauna as I like the heat. Very relaxing.

Gardens are beautifully maintained and the design with tropical plants and water features and lighting is soothing.

I'd recommend they install mossie nets that actually keep mosquitoes out. A sink plug and a sponge would be great.

Overall a very pleasant and comfortable stay.

Date of experience: July 2016

Dear veganblue,
We thank you very much for taking your time to share valuable feedback of your recent experience at Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa.
We are glad to know that you enjoy and comfortable during your stay and noticed our staffs were delightful and helpful and the facilities were great.
Thank you that you enjoy your treatment and facilities at Lagoon Spa Seminyak.
We try hard to maintenance our quality of service and all villa facilities to ensure the guest will receive memorable experience.
Once again thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali