Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $55.00
from $65.00
from $13.80
More Info
All reviews rain shower private villa ginger tea body scrub foot bath aromatherapy massage staff were amazing my partner hour package thank you so much relaxing experience couples massage our honeymoon an amazing experience hour massage fell asleep excellent service
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2015

Everything about this spa was brilliant. Here is what my fiancé and I did: we booked the package with the shirodhara treatment. We literally got the works!

Started off by them emailing quickly back for our last minute booking to confirm an appointment the same day. They sent a driver to fetch us from our hotel. On arrival they confirm the package with you in detail, discuss options for scrubs and facial, as well as serve you with delicious pineapple juice. You are then taken to a private villa with two beds, next to which is an outdoor bathroom complete with shower, a deep bath , toilet and basins. You are given sterile disposable underwear, which actually fit- I'm a size 14!
You are then given a safe which you create your own code for, to store your valuables in.
The therapists are extremely friendly, professional and skilled. Everything was well explained. It was completely worth every rupiah and I recommend it to anyone. If I had time, I would have gone back everyday of my trip.

Date of experience: May 2015
LagoonSpaSeminyak, Manager at Lagoon Spa Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2015

Dear Lafemme_nikita1,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to hear you found our Lagoon Spa Seminyak was Brilliant and noticed our therapist were extremely friendly, professional, and skilled and everything was well explained.
Service excellent as we take great pride in delivering the highest level of service at all times throughout your spa journey.
We will share to the team and encourage them to continuously provide great service.
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali. Once again

Reviewed May 19, 2015

Had an uplifting facial which was pleasant enough at the time with shoulder massage, however left salon and had stiff neck and pain. Also developed cold sores, had to seek medical advice and doctor said from facial and massage. Contacted salon they were kind enough to offer another massage, however doctor said no, just leave and let muscles relax naturally, cold sores from product used.
So I was unfortunate to not have such a good experience. Don't think I would recommend to others. Way overpriced for what you get

Date of experience: May 2015
LagoonSpaSeminyak, Manager at Lagoon Spa Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2015

Dear worsnop,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and we are disappointed to learn that the treatment was not able to live up to your expectation. We understand how essential the uplifting facial is , therefore, we conduct regular training for our therapists and apply best product for this particular treatment.
We have investigated the issue you mentioned and we found that your comment was excellent after the treatment and we are very surprised to receive your negative feedback after 2 days left our spa.
We would like to extend our sincere apologies for disaapointment you have and we hope this isolated incident would not mar you from visiting us again to regain your trust in us.

Reviewed May 14, 2015

Great facilities with very friendly staff. Lovely experience for our group of friends, we went back for a 2nd go.

Date of experience: May 2015
LagoonSpaSeminyak, Manager at Lagoon Spa Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2015

Dear Nyza,
Thank you for your fantastic feedback and Lovely Experience at lagoon spa Seminyak.
We are very glad to hear that you visiting lagoon spa more than 1 times and enjoy your treatment with your group of friends and noticed with our great facilities.
We concern on quality of service and cleanliness of room and spa area to make our client feel comfortable and enjoy total experience.
Once again Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali

Reviewed May 13, 2015 via mobile

Recommended by a friend of mine, so I decided to try. From I entering the front office, i was welcomed with friendly greeting and smiles by their receptionist. They serve ginger tea with cookies which was pretty good.
Before my treatment, they explained so detailes about my treatment. Then the rejuvenating moment started at their spa villa. A luxury villa with a twin bed massage only for me and my friend.
The therapists are professional, they know exactly what they are doing, and did exactly what i expected. 3 hours treatment went really fast! The massage and the other treatments I had were all great! Nothing to complain about.
Plus I got 25% discount which was a bonus. They have free pick up or drop off, but i skipped it since I have my own vehicle.
I would say this is te best spa in Seminyak!! Highly recommended to anyone!!

Dear Wanderlost Lady,
Thank you for taking the time to share you experience on Tripadvisor and for your recommendation as Best spa in Seminyak.
It is fantastic to read how much you enjoyed your spa journey starting from greeted by our friendly receptionist including our luxury private spa villa concept and the treatment were great.
We are glad to know that our therapist were professional and meet your expectation.

Reviewed May 13, 2015 via mobile

Visited this spa because it's twinned with our Seminyak resort, The Haere.

Being frequent high end spa visitors in many countries we travel to and back home, will rate this as a 4 star spa in Bali. The couples rooms were comfortable but lack warmth ambience especially the Spartan changing room and outdoor shower. Reception area surprisingly small in the large complex.

The treatments (scrubs and massages) we received were expectedly relaxing but not mind blowing since Bali is known for its many spas. The therapists went about their tasks in the usual gentle Balinese manner. Actually found the spa experiences in BKK of a much higher standard and appealing.

On the whole, only rate this as a satisfactory spa outing.

1  Thank StevenLimkh

Dear Steven L,
Lagoon Spa Seminyak is luxury private spa villa which the designed for couple with open air bath room and huge garden. Our reception area is with 2 separate areas, smaller and big waiting area is up stair with more space of sitting and public Jacuzzi.
Our therapists are well known for providing excellent treatments and we often receive excellent comment from the guest regarding our quality of massage and concern with what the guest needs, care and attentive.
Thank you for visiting us at Lagoon spa Seminyak and taking a time to review us on trip advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Bali.