“10/10 absolutely perfect , definitely recommended!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 127 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Cam C
“10/10 absolutely perfect , definitely recommended!”
Reviewed March 28, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We stayed three nights at Villa Damai and cannot fault our stay. From our arrival we were instantly blown away by the presentation of the villa .The villa looks amazing in the photos and looks even more amazing in person! We were greeted by Tedhi who showed us through the villa and made us feel very comfortable. We also met Tiwi on arrival , she is amazing! Tiwi helped us out straight away with offering to head to supermarket to obtain supplies and Tedhi organised 2 mopeds at our request.Within ten minutes the mopeds were on our doorstep. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff on our arrival . The villa is very well appointed and is 100 percent worth the price tag. The air con works perfectly , the pool was clean and great temperature. The villa itself was immaculate and clean , the gardens were beautiful. Tiwi was such a great person to have around, her cooking skills are of a high level , very nice breakfast. We really felt like we were royalty during our stay and highly recommend this accommodation. Every staff member on site were very friendly and would go out of their way to ensure we were looked after.10/ 10 and 5 Stars all the way !

Jade D
“Best Bali Trip Ever”
Reviewed March 28, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My trip to Bali and stay at the Villas Aramanis was all I could hope for. We had Adi and Ayu as our butlers who were absolutely amazing and always here to help with a smile. I didn't get a chance to meet the gardener Susila, however the scenery stayed beautiful and kept up to par. Agus was our evening butler and even though our flight didn't arrive until 3 am, he still greeted us with a smile and made sure that we were all set. As for Irma, she has a great team and was always accommodating no matter what. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.

Charlee E
“Aramanis Villa”
Reviewed March 28, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

THE BEST PLACE EVER!!! The staff is really friendly. They made sure we had everything we needed. Daily breakfast was everything. Adi and Ayu (the butlers) are amazing and great cooks. I would def stay here again!!!!
Thank you for everything Aramanis Villa.

Courtneyy...
“Amazing Staff”
Reviewed March 28, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I booked Villa Indah with 3 of my friends for my birthday and was a little nervous because I didn't see many reviews on the agency. I was pleased to see the villa is just as amazing in person as it is in pictures. There is 24 hour security and plenty of privacy. Adi and Ayu were wonderful and very helpful, they even helped me make reservations for good places for dinner and arranged all of our transportation. Their breakfast was great every morning. Overall great staff and villa! I will definitely book again!

nige168
Adelaide, Australia
“absolutely amazing villa”
Reviewed March 22, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We stayed in the villa for 6 nights and wont regret a single day. The villa is nestled in the heart of seminyak, surrounded by balinese eateries, while only being a short stroll to the main strip. The staff here are beautiful and kind, Adi, Ayu, Susilo and big boss Agus wont let you lift a finger the whole time you're in the villa.

Your age range 25-34
davehombs...
Woodside, Australia
“Fantastic time”
Reviewed March 22, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Fantastic villa. Really enjoyed the stay. Perfect location and close to good and cheap resturants. Special thanks to Adi, Ayu, Susila, and Agus for looking after us so well. They made it an even more enjoyavle stay. Definitely come back.

Happiness...
““Beautiful Villa + Fantastic Staff = AMAZING Holiday””
Reviewed March 20, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Our family consisting of grandparents, parents and two children 1 & 3 have just completed a 9 day stay at Villa Bamboo, in one word 'AMAZING'.
The villa itself is exactly as the photos show, modern, spacious, very well appointed, impeccable clean and the pool just fabulous. There was nothing more we could have asked for.
However what took this holiday from 'Fabulous' to 'Amazing' is the staff, they are truly the most friendly, helpful, warm and amazing people I have ever come across.
To the team, I Luh, Andi, Susila, Agus, Adi and Hani thank you for all of the assistance you provided throughout our stay. You allowed our family to have a wonderful time together sharing many a memory that will last a lifetime. Nothing was ever too much trouble

Special thanks to I Luh for keeping us all fed each morning & organised throughout our stay and playing with our children like they where your own.
Andi, you keep that villa in impeccable condition.
Susila, you keep the gardens and pool so clean, you should be very proud of your work.
Agus thank you so much for all your help and assistance, your persona is truly beautiful and inspiring.

We will be back to stay for sure

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing