“Terrific Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fresh Mexican food and drinks, fun times and rock'n'roll
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

LacaLaca is Seminyak's best kept secret! This place is a must!

Vibrant staff, delicious food and a fun casual atmosphere. Eat here and enjoy one of their brilliant frozen margarita's, sooooo good.

Love this place.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I like the decor and the atmosphere of the restaurant. Service was good too

Food was awesome, there were lots of varieties to choose from. We had Quesadillas and Tacos, all of them were simply delicious. There were also different flavours of Magaritas, e.g apple, lychee etc.You can order a glass or a jug to share.

Dessert is a must! Churros was chrispy and yum. And the mango crumble was divine!!!!

EVerything was amazing! a very good place to go if you stay near or in Semiyak!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Having travelled to Mexico recently I was craving good authentic Mexican but did not expect it in Bali. Well this place was pretty close. Having dined at Motel Mexicola a few nights before I found Lacalaca was tastier, authentic and better value. Staff were fantastic in particular Putu. I know where I will be getting my Mex fix in the future !! Looking forward to visiting again in June

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Don't bother going to any other mexican restaurants in bali. Lacalaca is by far the best! Service is out of this world and very personal and professional. Prices are reasonable and o.m.g the food is divine. My husband had the grilled corn and the prawn tacos. He literally has prawn tacos all over the world and says these are the best yet. I have recently become a vegetarian and find eating out at mexican quite hard now.. not at lacalaca though. I had the spinach and mushroom enchiladas and they blew my mind. Incredible. Finished off with the churros and safe to say we will be back time and time again!!

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed near Lacalaca and were so excited. We had lunch, breakfast and late night cocktails, none if which can be faulted. The decor, music, and vibrant manager are all just bonuses! Love love love this place! Seriously go there!!!