“Bad Service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fresh Mexican food and drinks, fun times and rock'n'roll
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Worker in there can't speak english properly, even worse, they don't understand my Indonesian.
I ask for frozen lime margarita, they bring me spicy margarita.. I asked for changed. They bring me regular lime margarita and not frozen, with too much ice and plain taste. They said they confused with my order because they have lot of beverage.. Well, not a good way to defense your self.. Not professional at all!!!

senorlacalaca, Owner at Lacalaca Cantina Mexicana, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2015

Dear ‘NadiyaFabiola’

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for Lacalaca Bali. I really appreciate your time and we take all feedback on board both the good and the bad.

I regret that you thought our staff could not speak English properly and didn’t understand when you spoke Indonesian. As you may or may not be aware in Indonesia, English is a second language sometimes a third if the person also speaks Balinese. However we will talk to the staff about trying to improve their English speaking skills and take time to ensure they all understand the importance of taking drink orders. Because we pride ourselves on fantastic service and high quality of food.

Have a great week and thanks again for your feedback.

Will Lovejoy
Owner

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We recently enjoyed an amazing dinner of Lamb tacos, beetroot salad, & dirty Margaritas! We loved it all, especially the twist of flavours within a traditional mexican menu. The attentive staff made our dining experience all the better. We highly recommend this place as your go to for Mexican on the island - a relaxed, fun atmosphere which won't disappoint!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

This is my third time to Bali and my fourth time at Lacalaca. I have enjoyed this place each and everytime. The atmosphere is relaxed and the food is fresh and tasty. The cocktails are great - my favourite is the jalapeno margarita. I think my favourite is the chicken and corn taco and the chicken burger. I will definitely return the next time I come to Bali.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

This place rocks. Funky bar, fun atmosphere, delicious food, friendly staff & awesome cocktails. The signature Jalapeño Magarita is to die for! We love Lacalaca!

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Came with family, 20 months to 68 years old, all loved the food. This was our second Mexican meal in Bali (the other Hotel Mexicola) and it was a dramatic difference in food freshness, quality and zing. The staff were great and variety on menu fantastic.

1  Thank Nick H