“Our fav beach bar”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Such a cool place, lovely staff, beautiful view, can't beat the sunset. Much better than la plancha! Chrystal palace is the last beach bar on this strip as you head towards kuta. They do great Indonesian food too, my hubby said the noodles were the best he had and at 45,000 a cocktail who can complain?! Not the busiest place on the strip but amazing, we went back over and over again!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at every so called Fancy restaurant in Seminyak.
I consider myself a bit of a gourmet...but after 30 odd visits to Bali, our 2nd home, I feel I must write something about this wonderful, laid back casual restaurant overlooking the beach.
If you want great food at very reasonable prices, try this place. We had 4 meals here and every one of them was terrific and in my opinion, cheap for the price. There is a lovely, casual ambience, you can watch the beach and have a few cocktails. I had the Mixed Grilled seafood with rice $12.00, and a delicious seafood Cap Cay. My husband was happy to stick to the great Nasi Goreng, one of the best we have had and with a terrific satay sauce.
Who needs fancy restaurants at Sydney prices?

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Love this place! Perfect for sunset drinks!
The live music is great and would add even more to the atmosphere if it wasn't so loud!

1  Thank mattywatts71
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We love our beach bars in Seminyak so thought we'd give this one a go.

Went there twice for drinks during sunset - service was good & live singer created great mood! Great drink specials - overall we had a great time!

Returned for breakfast & was presented with a menu of approx 6 options. We were then told the only food available was pancakes or the big breakfast. We ordered 2 banana pancakes. 1 arrived after a good wait but no honey/syrup which was on the menu.
We reminded the staff about the honey & also our drinks that we had not received.
2nd pancake arrived after I had already finished mine.
We did not leave happy - the staff apologised for the wait.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is in an excellent position right on the beach. The food was good and the staff friendly and helpful