Our family stayed at the Sienna Villas for a wedding in August and it was amazing. Great location with Bintan Market (supermarket) 2 minutes walk away so it was easy to pick up every day items, great shopping close by and not as pushy as Legian stalls. Amazing pool area in the main villa and nice lap pools in the 3 bedroom villas. Wonderful cooked breakfast made fresh in your kitchen and they come and do all the dishes.
Only downside would be as the downstairs floor is open so mosquitoes are all over you in the evening and even thought the management supply fly spray and insect spirals you can still get bitten. Tiny tiny ants will appear if there is anything left on the bench in the kitchen and the showers upstairs in the bedrooms sometimes flood if you have the water at full pressure.
Great place wish we could have stayed there longer but then you enjoy the villas so much you don’t go out to explore Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sienna Villas offers four 3 bedroom villas and our signature 4 bedroom villa Puri Sienna. All of our villas have air conditioned king size bedrooms with private en-suites, each has it's own private pool and the Puri Sienna villa boasts 2 pools. Conveniently located 100 meters from the main shopping and restaurant street of Seminyak, Sienna Villas offers a peaceful oasis for their guests in the heart of Seminyak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sienna Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sienna Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sienna Villas Bali/Seminyak