Me and my partner and some friends stayed in in Feb 2012, very late doing a review but have recently decided to look at booking it again this year, The villa was huge!! we had the sienna villa that had three bedrooms bedroom was upstairs and had its own bathroom and toilet, downstairs there was a massive living area and kitchen that was fully equip and another bathroom. The down stairs part is all open and with the deck with sunbeds and a pool, great place for friends and family, the place smelt soo nice with fresh flowers everyday, room service was great always cleaning our rooms and they chefs would come to our room every morning and cook us a full American breakfast to our liking, soo yummy with fruits as well. we each got a one hour massage by our pool. the overall experience there was great and we all loved the place especially for the price it was well worth more than what we got it for. Great position too close to markets beach, nightlife normal shopping and taxis. It really made our holiday. we also got a little gift to on arrival, a nice silver box with a sienna villa scarf inside. loved this place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sienna Villas offers four 3 bedroom villas and our signature 4 bedroom villa Puri Sienna. All of our villas have air conditioned king size bedrooms with private en-suites, each has it's own private pool and the Puri Sienna villa boasts 2 pools. Conveniently located 100 meters from the main shopping and restaurant street of Seminyak, Sienna Villas offers a peaceful oasis for their guests in the heart of Seminyak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sienna Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sienna Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sienna Villas Bali/Seminyak