My family (husband, sister, and cousins) and I from California and New Jersey met up in Bali and booked a 3 bedroom villa. My cousin and I celebrated our birthday in Bali and choosing to stay at Sienna Villa's was the perfect choice. Even before we set foot in Bali, the staff at Sienna was already so helpful by promptly and thoroughly answering our questions via email. When we finally arrived at Sienna and met the staff in person we knew straight away we booked at the right place.
Made greeted us and made sure we got to our Villa. Made, Wayan and Putu were there throughout our stay to answer questions and help us. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE made us feel so comfortable. The grounds were gorgeous and our rooms perfect. The beds and pillows were so comfy - I wanted to bring some home with me! Every day the staff came to maintain the villa and the pool. The pool was refreshing all times of the day especially when the sun hit the pool area. Very very nice that the pool was our own private pool.
Breakfast was always delicious and each of us was able to choose what we wanted each day. For our birthday we decided to have dinner prepared for us. This was an excellent choice because our Chefs (Kutut and Nyoman) prepared us one of the best dinners ever! We were able to add on and tailor the menu, all we had to was ask! All you have to do is ask and they will let you know if your request is possible or not (100% of the time our requests were possible).
Some of us wanted just to stay in and relax in the quiet villa space. Some of us wanted to venture out. We wanted to do some sight seeing and there were many brochures that offered day and half trips so of course we inquired with the guest services and Wayan was able to contact their driver to tailor our trip. Noyman, our driver, was awesome! He brought us around to the places we wanted to see and even gave us little lessons about Balinese culture and the language (terima kasi/suksoma!!!).
The villa's are also conveniently located right around the corner from Cafe Seminyak (yummy food), Bintang (popular market for almost anything), money changer, post office, liquor store etc. So you can't go wrong if you need to walk real quickly to pick something up! Security is provided and they check who goes in and out of the Villa area.
We will definitely be back and we are planning on reserving the Puri Sienna Villa (the 4 bedroom villa). We wanted to tour that villa, but there were guests already staying there so we were unable to. That's okay because we'll be coming back and that's where we will be staying! =)
Thank you for making our week and our birthday very memorable! You all are truly special! If you are considering staying here, don't hesitate to ask the questions you have. The staff will definitely take care of you! Made, Wayan, and Putu are the ladies you will want to reach. Terima kasi/suksoma!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sienna Villas offers four 3 bedroom villas and our signature 4 bedroom villa Puri Sienna. All of our villas have air conditioned king size bedrooms with private en-suites, each has it's own private pool and the Puri Sienna villa boasts 2 pools. Conveniently located 100 meters from the main shopping and restaurant street of Seminyak, Sienna Villas offers a peaceful oasis for their guests in the heart of Seminyak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sienna Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sienna Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sienna Villas Bali/Seminyak