We had stayed there as a big family spread across 2 villas. Prior to arrival I had specifically requested for the sunset villas 6mths ago, however was surprised that we were put in the main compound which was much older. One of the toilets in the 3 bedroom villa was not working had water leaking n another aircon in another room was not working properly as well. That said, the staff quickly sent engineers to repair them the next day but it's still not working well. The main living area was poorly lit with only spot lights. Yes it does create a warm romantic atmosphere, but when we needed to calm the kids down the lights were too dim so they got more frightened instead n when we needed to look for things we couldn't find them most of the time. Staff also apologized for not informing me abt maintenance work going on in sunset villas at the time we arrived. However, this was only after I had approached the chk in staff the next day to ask why we r not placed in the sunset villas.
When we arrived in the evening there was heavy rain. The staff helped us with our luggage despite the rain. This I have to say a big big thank u to the transport team! Place is adequately cleaned daily with hot breakfast served. Spa was fantastic with great service n great price.
I guess my only disappointment was that I was promised the sunset villas when I booked 6mths before but nobody emailed or called to inform me that they were unavailable before I arrived. And in the heat of feb my 2 babies fell sick so that kinda spoilt the mood for the stay as well.
Thank u Augustine for coming in n apologise n for sending in the repairmen promptly. He was also kind enough to ask abt the family n holiday so far. 5 stars service definitely! Thank u very very much Augustine!
Just a suggestion to the management to look into the condition of the aircon n toilets in the 3 bedroom villas of the main compound. Maybe they need a change. Also if there's any maintenance work during the low season at the sunset villas, do inform the guests before our arrival so at least we r mentally prepared that our expectations r not met. After all for the price we r paying I think it's fair for us to be informed of any changes to the agreement. Also perhaps the lighting in the main living area can be improved with more lights installed or having the option of turning on white or brighter lights if needed.
The 2 bedroom villa was fine, in fact perfect for a couple or small family of 3. I stayed in the 2 bedroom villa across the 3 bedroom villa the rest of my family stayed. All villas provided unlimited drinking water which was fantastic as Bali weather is really hot!
Other than that, I would return to the villas as the staff service is just amazing! Breakfast was great! Only this time I would want to stay at the newer sunset section.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Prestigia, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak