Family of five spend two nights in The Villas Bali Hotel & Bali in The end of January. I found this place from TripAdvisor, thanks for that! We made booking just a night before arrival and I called reception to organize a transport from the airport. We were waited after the customs by two very friendly drivers who took us to the villas.
Receptionist was friendly and welcomed us to villas and our luggage was taken to three bedroom road side villa. This villa is not close to the reception and I was a bit worried about the safety of the villa since anyone has acces to the door of the villa from the street and locks aren't quite good.
Villa is spacious and in that three bedroom villa there is livingroom, kitchenette and two bedrooms in one building. One bedroom is located at the other side of the pool. The pool is quite large and surprisingly deep (2 meters. Kids were happy about that! Pool was quite dirty and we found some feathers and one bird egg from the bottom of the pool. The pool was cleaned on the next day, although it wasn't entirely clean after that.
Since the room service menu looked good we used it for lunch and dinner. Service is excellent since the serve the food and also do the dishes. Food from the room service was tasty and the price was reasonable.
Breakfast in the villa was included to the room rate and everyone of us were happy about the selcetion and taste of breakfast.
Villa is located just next to street but the noise of traffic didn't disturb us. We could here the music from the restaurant close by but it really didn't disturb.
Since we changed to different resort after two nights hotel provided the transport.
We also tried the Prana Spa and I can highly recommend to use it for the massage, eventhough it is more pricey than ones at the street. Spa is clean and personnel is very professional.
Villas need some refurbish from here and there but overall experience was positive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak