My wife, her brother and myself stayed in a 2br at the villa's on Sunset road and it is amazing!. They do house keeping at around 10-11am every day and in the evening they visit at around 6-7pm and spray for insects and light burners. The staff are very kind and friendly. If you stay here order the morning breakfast where they come to your villa and prepare breakfast while you swim or relax. In the evening the food they serve is really nice! I've had there pork ribs twice (amazing source) and try the spicy buffalo chicken wings - YUMMY! I'm getting hungry writing this :) We will be coming back next year to these villas. My wife is currently at the Prana Spa getting her 120min massage so I'm relaxing by the pool drink my beer and getting some sun.
Overall great villa's / clean / secure (we left laptops & phones around) / family friendly and very peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak