My husband and i just returned from our short break in Bali. We spent 3 nights at the Villas. The staff including the drivers were all very attentive. It saved a lot of hassle for us that they offered shuttle service to the airport, the Spa and Kuta. It's not close to the beach but just few hundred meters away from the Seminyak Sunset Road where many bouquet local designer shops are located. The pool is small but well maintained. Breakfast was great; cooked and served at our villa every morning. Our only dissatisfaction is the pillows; they are too soft giving us neckache.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak