Just stayed in a three bedroom villa. Rooms were clean, service was great, pool was lovely. Having breakfast cooked for us in our own villa was awesome. Plenty of space in the rooms. And the villa itself large enough for the families to spread out without stepping all over each other Free wifi in the villa. Microwave and fridge - this was great as my daughter has many allergies (dairy, egg and treenuts) and meant I could prepare some of her food for her. (Though they were very good at helping me provide her with safe food options). Room service options were good, though lots of restaurants nearby. A great place to chill out away from the hustle and bustle. We stayed in the second villa section in number 14. There were 4 adults and 2 kids under 8. Will be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, ACCOR and Jetsetter so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak