We've been staying at The Villas for years. In fact, it was the first villa complex in the area, and that makes a big difference: the spacious villa gardens are luxuriant and well-established, the main open-air living areas have soaring Balinese-style thatched roofs, and basically you know you're in Bali (even in the heart of Seminyak). In spite of its age, it's beautifully maintained, and, many of the staff have been there for years -- they're incredibly well-trained, unfailingly helpful and always genuinely welcoming.
These days there are plenty of shiny modern villas to choose from, and we prefer the beauty and style of The Villas. It's genuinely a home away from home. And the location is unbeatable -- great restaurants and wonderful shopping are just a short walk (or a short ride) away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Prestigia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak