Stayed at the Villas for 5 relaxing days. Villa was super comfortable and pool was a good size and very private. Stayed at their compound that was a transfer away from the main resort where the spa/restaurant is which was fine. At the main resort there is a deli/supermarket accross the street which was great to pick up wine/goodies to bring back to the villa. The spa offers excellent facials/massages w/ discounts for guests staying in the villas. Since this was my first stop during the start of my vacation around Asia, it was great place to chill and read a few books to get into vacay mode. Breakfast offered either cooked for you in your villa or @ the main restaurant which was also a great treat. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly known as The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa. Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Prestigia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Impiana Private Villas Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- Impiana Private Villas Seminyak Bali