I recently stayed at The Villas with my 2 sisters in law. From the moment we arrived until we left we couldnt have had a better holiday. The staff were amazing, constanly pleasant and helpful. We were blown away by the villa-3 bedroom in the original section. I was extremely happy to be in this section (thank you for listening to my request) as we were 3 ladies travelling without our husbands. At all times we felt safe and secure-security at entrance, staff in lobby, and area well lit leading to our villa. We were in villa 4. I had read on trip advisor that some of the other sections were a walk down a dark alley and taxi drivers sometimes had difficulty finding the villa.
How spoilt we were having breakfast prepared in the villa, especially as we usually do this for our families. You must do it. Meals in the restaurant are awsome as well but we liked the casual atmosphere in the villa. Also the BBQ is a must. I have to say that I was dissapointed that we didnt have a treatment at the spa and the BBQ included as we booked through a travel agent and not on line. Having said that- we were so glad that we paid to have the BBQ. A special experince with the most amazing waiter that night.
The villas were clean with housekeeping coming in twice a day. Again we felt very spoilt and the staff were always friendly and looking for naything that they could clean up, tidy etc.
The pool area was cleaned and tidead each day. In fact everything was always neat and tidy.So nice that pool towels are provided,
Dont do what we did and come back when the villas are being fogged-holiday brains and we arrived back as it happening. An experience best avoided.
Do yourselves a favour-have a massage, facial etc at the Prana Spa. Discounts on some services 10am-2pm. I went twice and could have gone more if I had had more time. A special place. I named the stairs to the spa the "stairway to heaven".
Take the advice offered by the the villas in their in villa compendium, especially in relation to taxis. Only use Blue Bird taxis and even then check that they have a meter before you get in. Dont use taxis that quote you a price as they are usually way too expensive and looking to con a tourist.
Crossing the busy roads!!! We soon learnt to find a building with a security guard to stop traffic so that you can cross safely, The road with the majority of shops in Seminyak is always busy and the security guard are more than happy to assist. Dont risk it!!
A trip to the Bali Deli across the road is an absolute must. A small fruit shop/deli/botlle shop/supermarket. The food in there was amazing as was the fruit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Hotwire, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Cancelon, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak