The Oberoi Bali
The Elysian(Seminyak)
Luna2(Seminyak)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)
1,781 results
All reviewssorbetkura kura restaurantsunken bathjohn halpinfruit skewerslanai roomfrangipani cafeour honeymoongarden viewindian oceanfour seasonscomplimentary afternoon teapool servicean oasisoverlooking the beachseminyak beachmain restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2010

Thank you for being green - I was happy you used glass bottles for water! The property is beautiful & well kept. The ponds are gorgeous. The staff is very friendly but respectful enough not to always be in your face. I loved the bathroom, especially the indoor/outdoor shower. The pool temperature was perfect. The traditional dance & gamelan orchestra was really a treat.The spa & staff are great! Hello to Monica.

• Stayed: September 2010
Oberoi_Bali, General Manager at The Oberoi Bali, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to The Oberoi, Bali

We are pleased to note that you have enjoyed your stay and that you were generally satisfied with the services rendered. Your feedback is very useful as we carefully analyze all of our guest comments in order to assess the performance of each department.

We are delighted that you enjoyed the traditional dance and gamelan orchestra. At The Oberoi, Bali we will continue supporting the traditional Balinese musicians and dance troupes by inviting them to perform at our Amphitheatre.

Thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Oberoi, Bali.

Reviewed October 5, 2010

I have never felt compelled to write a review before despite having stayed in some amazing hotels and always using trip advisor and everyone else's reviews before I book. I did this some months back when looking for a hotel in Seminyak and having consulted the reviews about The Oberoi I very nearly didn't book. Luckily I took the chance.

This hotel is fantastic - the staff are both a credit to The Oberoi but also to Bali itself and it is apparent that they are extremely proud of their hotel and beautiful island. Nothing is too much trouble.

There is a real heart to this place and it is completely genuine - something which so many places these days don't seem to be.

I can't recommend The Oberoi highly enough.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to note that you have enjoyed your stay and that you were satisfied with the services rendered. Your feedback is very useful as we carefully analyze all of our guest comments in order to assess the performance of each department.

Myself and my entire team would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of being of service to you during your recent visit to Bali.

Reviewed October 3, 2010

We stayed at the Oberoi for 12 nights in September. The staff are very friendly and accomodating, we felt at home straight away. Our room was lovely, very clean with a constant supply of fresh bottled water. We only had breakfast at the hotel as we prefer to explore, but we had breakfast delivered to our room every morning and it was really tasty. Beach was very clean, contrary to some reviews I have read, and the pool-side and beach-side staff are very attentive. I very much look forward to my next holiday at the Oberoi! Seminyak is also very well situated, away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta, but still close enough to walk to (30 mins or so)

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 3, 2010

We have just returned from eight days at the Oberoi Bali for our honey moon. After four days in Hong Kong we wanted to relax and be pampered and the Oberoi was the perfect hotel for this. From the minute we arrived until the moment we left we were looked after with impeccable attention to detail and a feeling of genuine friendliness. Having stayed in a range of hotels all over the world I have no reservation in stating that this is by far the best. The staff at the Oberoi are incredible and while the facilities and location are both amazing it was the staff that really made our stay the experience it was. Thank You !

We booked the stay through Trailfinders in the UK which, it would seem, is a fantastic way of getting a number of extra's included in the cost but we would happily have paid the list price and then some for this brilliant holiday.

• Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank Hodgie12

Dear Guest,

I have shared your compliments with my entire team in the hotel. It will encourage them to keep working with the genuine and warm Balinese spirit of hospitality.

Reviewed September 1, 2010

We stayed at the Oberoi for four wonderful nights and loved every moment of it. Various members of my family have been coming and staying here since the 1980s, but this was my first time in Bali, and at the Oberoi. The only regret was that we did it at the start of our 10 days in Bali, and unfortunately nothing afterwards quite lived up to it.

The service from all staff is warm and relaxed. We loved the pool area and the fact that you can just easily take a dip in the ocean as you can in the pool. The beach was also surprisingly clean. I had heard that Bali beaches were not well kept, but in Seminyak and particularly outside the Oberoi I hasten to say that they are.

Our room was one of the garden view lanai's, and had I booked earlier I certainly would have paid the extra for an ocean view lanai had one been available. Nevertheless the room was wonderful and exactly what we wanted. I didn't want to stay in one of the new, modern hotels with a slick minimalist interior and no warmth to it. I wanted that traditional Balinese experience, but with a 5 star touch - and that's exactly what the Oberoi delivers.

For breakfast you can sit by the beach or do as we did a couple of times and wander 10 minutes up the beach to La Lucciola - a great place with excellent food.

I'd absolutely recommend the Oberoi.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple