We stayed at The Legian in late March for our honeymoon and it was fabulous. From the moment we arrived, until we departed we were very impressed with the service, amenities and accomodation.
Check in was seamless with a cool drink and personal greeting from the hotel manager. We entered our room where we had a bottle of champagne and 'honeymoon' cake waiting for us. Our room was on the ground floor which was perfect as we still had a gorgeous view and easy access to the restaurant, pool area and beach.
Breakfast was perfect every morning and when we ate in the restaurant or ordered room service, the food was excellent.
The location is terrific with several great local restaurants in walking distance.
The air conditioning was first class which is what you need in Bali! We were also highly impressed with the level of cleanliness of not only our room but the entire hotel. Our room was serviced twice daily by three friendly staff and we received complimentry bottled water each day. We also looked forward to our little cakes, brownies and other treats that were brought to our room at turndown service (no charge of course).
The concierge and front desk were always extremely helpful. If you stay at The Legian I would also recommend a manicure/pedicure at The Spa - divine! The pool area is so pristine and relaxing. The gorgeous infinity edge pool is the perfect temperature. The pool attendants provide you with towels, iced water, fase mist and cold face towels while you are relaxing and they are very attentive at filling up your water. We did not have any issues getting a spot by the pool each day but the hotel did seem very quiet at the time of our stay.
We had a delightful experience on the last day (my husband's birthday). The Hotel had realised it was his birthday and surprised us at breakfast by singing happy birthday, bringing us a beautiful cake and two glasses of champagne (all complimentry!).
The stand-out at The Legian is the amazing, beautiful people that work there and their impeccable service. It truely made our honeymoon such a mememorable experience.
I couldn't fault The Legian in any possible way and highly recommend it to couples who want to have a relaxing holiday. We are certainly keen to come back for our first anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak