Echoing all the other 5 star reviews of this hotel.....The Legian is simply fabulous! A beautiful hotel in a great location; The Legian is set on a prime strip of beach in Seminyak that is far enough away from the hustle and bustle that you can feel away from it all, whilst being close enough that you can dip in and out of town at your leisure with ease (though every time you leave the hotel you just want to get back as quickly as possible as you can't bear to be away too long!!)
But what really makes The Legian stand out is the service. ALL of the staff go out of their way to accomodate you and make you feel welcome - but in a way that is not formal or stuffy but rather comes across as genuine and heartfelt - these guys really want you to enjoy your holiday, and boy do they do a great job of it!!
We were upgraded from a Studio Suite to a One-Bed Villa Suite which was a serious bonus! The room was huge; the decor perhaps a little 'corporate' for our taste but nonetheless supemely comfortable and luxiourious (love the Acqua Di Parma products in the bathroom). The restaurant is a great; reasonably priced for such a luxury hotel and a spectacular setting with excellent dishes. Breakfast definitely a highlight. Also lots of little touches that make a difference, like a constant chilled drinking water by the pool delivered to your sunbed, free tea for all guests between 4-6pm, wet towels and face mist by the pool to wipe the sweat from your brow etc etc.
The spa is also fantastic - great treatments and beautiful setting.
From the moment you check in, you literally don't need to think for yourself, everything is taken of care and for me that is exactly what I want when I travel.
If you're still reading this review then just stop and book now. Don't bother looking at other hotels in Seminyak as they won't come close to The Legian. You may pay a premium for The Legian but it's worth every rupiah!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak