This is a fantastic property. From the moment I engaged with their staff to make the reservation right to the time I left the property to join my flight home I can honestly say this is the best experience I've had from a hotel.
I was immediately impressed with the excellent grasp of English from the reservations team , which was mirrored by all the staff members I met in the resort.
The expedited arrivals service is excellent, as Bali airport is very busy this helps smooth you into your holiday.
On arrival we were given a welcome drink and again I was very impressed with the open, friendly and direct approach of the staff members in the front desk team. They made a point of addressing all the questions I had raised via e-mail when making my initial reservation which put me at ease.
I stayed in a one bedroom suite which was very spacious and well set-up. Everything at this resort just works, from the DVD/Blueray rental to room service and laundry, its always great service with a genuine warm smile. The spa is also excellent , both my girlfriend and I had treatments and loved them. I was originally worried about mosquitoes but the housekeeping made a point of setting up the bedroom area with plugin zappers every night and we were subsequently not troubled at all.
Food and beverage excellent - breakfast especially so. The views of the beach at night from the pool and bar areas are just amazing, I will remember this for many years to come.
I can't wait to return! Every single small thing in this resort is carefully thought out and managed - an example being the jasmine plants placed on podiums on each floor every night in a pool of light which gives a marvellous scent and zen feel as you retire - just amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak