The Legian Bali
Anantara.com
$561
$524
Agoda.com
Pelangi Bali Hotel(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$179
$146
  • Pool
$586
$257
$246
$209
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$224
Hotels.com
$251
$206
1,671 results
All reviewsstudio suitechef lukethe main hotelbottle of champagneour honeymoonclub villaindian oceaninfinity poolcomplimentary afternoon teasound of the wavesthe general managerbose sound systemmini barfour seasonswonderful hotelday bedoverlooking the beach
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Don't expect a scene at this hotel. It's a quite place right on the beach with some amazing infinity pools. The service is amazing. I had a problem with ants in our room, but the staff quickly took care of the problem and comped us two massages for our of troubles. Personally I thought the beach was not great. There was trash washing up and not much effort to clean it up. If I had the choice, I would have stayed the bulk of my trip near ubud. All in all, this hotel is amazing and has an incredible spa.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dr_hotel72
TheLegian B, General Manager at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Dr_hotel72,

Thank you very much for staying with us at The Legian Bali and reviewing your visit. We are glad to read that you enjoyed the prompt and courteous service delivered by our staff, the infinity pools, The Spa as well as the location of the hotel.
We sincerely appreciate your feedback with regards to cleanliness of the beach and be assured that we make any effort to address this in order to provide our guests an enjoyable experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Legian Bali very soon.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I chose this hotel for my special anniversary and my decision was absolutely correct. I have never had such perfect service in my life. The stuff greeted me with calling my name every time they came upon me. They allowed me to enjoy silence but asked me if I was all right before I felt isolated. I was able to have a great time for my special day and I'm looking forward to visiting them again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Fumichka
TheLegian B, General Manager at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Dear Fumichka,

Thank you very much for choosing The Legian Bali for this very special occasion and taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am happy to read that the team was able to create a most memorable stay for you and you enjoyed all our services.

All of us are looking forward to welcoming you back to The Legian Bali to celebrate many more anniversaries.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The Legian Bali is worth every dollar you spend (as it is a premium hotel!) ..... Every aspect of this hotel is top-shelf (the staff, the places to eat/drink, and the grounds). Your right on the ocean (elevated) with 3 infinity pools at your disposal and everything you need at your disposal. The staff is right there to help, but not overboard like someplace where they are right-on-top-of-you. Don't forget the breakfast that is included in the price --- truly gourmet affair that can probably have you skip lunch - making the value even better.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Belmarsurf
TheLegian B, General Manager at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Belmarsurf,

Thank you very much for staying with us and writing a review. It is with great pleasure to read that you appreciated every aspect of your stay at The Legian Bali, its location overlooking the Indian Ocean, the three tiered infinity pools and grounds as well as our food and beverage outlets. We are glad that you enjoyed our culinary offers, in particular the breakfast, and felt that our services are at good value for money.

The Team and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Legian Bali soon to experience more.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

As repeat guests to The Legian our most recent visit in January this year was a wonderful reminder of just how exceptional this hotel really is. This is truly a 5 star hotel on a world scale. Upon arrival the hotel provides an immediate sense of tranquility which continues at every touch point. The service provided by management and staff is exemplary. The secret to this hotel is in the detail which is found at every level. We were touched that some staff who we had met over previous visits remembered us and were
genuinely interested to greet us as old friends. We love The Legian and cannot recommend it highly enough if you are looking for a special place that consistently delivers on it's promise. P.S. It really does look like the photos on the website! Thank you Kevin and your staff we hope to be back soon.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jo R
TheLegian B, General Manager at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Jo R,

On behalf of the entire team at The Legian Bali, thank you very much for visiting us again and taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor as well as recommending our hotel to other visitors to Seminyak.
I am truly happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your most recent visit, be it the tranquility of the hotel or the service and it is with sincere gratitude to learn that staff recognized you by name as our repeat guests.

We all look very much forward to welcoming you back very soon to The Legian Bali,

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We recently stayed for 4 nights at The Club at The Legian which is part of The Legian but across the road from the main hotel and is a series of private villas with a private club area and lap pool for guests. It truly is an oasis of a destination; complete privacy within the one bedroom villa yet with all the benefits available at the main hotel complex if you so desire. The 24 hour butler service (Nura was incredible!), the on call car service to take you anywhere in the local area and the evening cocktails were fantastic touches (and all included) on top of the incredible service from the entire staff. Nothing was too much trouble; every time we requested something it was delivered with enthusiasm and a smile. As per some other reviews, the villas are a little on the dark side and some aspects of the villas are probably due for some upgrading but overall these were relatively minor and we would go back tomorrow!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Craig S
TheLegian B, General Manager at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear Craig S,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and thank you for sharing your experience at The Club at The Legian Bali with others on TripAdvisor. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay at The Club, be it the privacy within your villa along with the other amenities, the lap pool, cocktails every evening at The Club Lounge to the complimentary chauffeured car service within Seminyak area. The butler team and Ngurah especially were very glad to learn that they were able to contribute towards making your stay a truly enjoyable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Legian Bali very soon to experience more.