I stayed at the Legian Bali with my parents, brother and girlfriend. After being unhappy with another 5* hotel, we decided to move to the Legian, they were absolutely great to accommodate us at short notice. The welcome at the hotel was very warm and the receptionists were very professional and speedy with the checkin. Waiting in the lobby we had our welcome drink and we really liked the big photography on the walls (thinking of buying one of the portraits from the artist).
The rooms were extremely clean and spacious. The beds were very comfortable, I had great night sleep in the bed even though I was in pain after having broken my foot a couple days before.
The gym is a good size with a couple of running machines (I don’t understand people going for runs inside when you have the amazing beach at your doorstep), a selection of free weights and machines & finally a sauna.
The most amazing feature of the hotel is its location and beachfront sunbeds/pools. The beach and sea right in front of the Legian is to die for. Anybody who enjoys a good wave can take some of the hotels bodyboards and venture into the sea, or just swim in one of the pools and enjoy the breathtaking views from the pool. The hotel is far enough away from Kuta, so its less crowded and you can thoroughly relax. But if you want to go for a walk on the beach, you can go for mils until you get to Kuta.
The only negative point for the hotel is that there is a lack variety for dinner at the hotel and prices are expensive. The food quality is great and service is very professional, but a lot of guests opt to dine in the town outside of the hotel, the concierge is happy to give some recommendations. The special barbecue by the beach where the food is served as a buffet was a good option as well.
Overall I can not rate the Legian high enough, it is one of my favorite hotels I stayed at and would recommend it to anybody visiting Bali. One of my favourite memories from my trip is to wake up after a good night sleep and get the great breakfast while enjoying the view of the sea....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak