From the moment of arrival, we were given an excellent service. All we had to do was hand in our ID and credit card and they took care of the rest while we enjoyed the welcome drink and the beautiful lobby. I am not sure whether it was because we paid debit, but we got our room upgraded from Studio to Deluxe room with two bedrooms - which we didnt even need! It was a huge, spacious room complete with its own pantry, dining room, beautiful bathroom and amazing beach-facing balcony. The bed was super comfortable - our only minor irritation was the smell of the linen which was rather damp. Other than that, it was great.
The service of the waiters was impeccable - everyone was friendly and attentive and they made us feel very comfortable but non-intrusive. We arrived on Friday and there was a Friday barbecue by the beach - which was highly recommended. You get to eat outdoor by the beach and the food is served buffet style. Try everything - seriously, the food is just out of this world!
The Pool boys did excellent jobs catering everything we needed - from magazines, cold drinks to adjusting the towels to make us feel more comfortable.
Facilities are excellent - the restaurant served really delicious food - kudos to the chef and his staff - the pool was special because it was three-tiered from the shallowest for children to the deepest (1.8 m) for adults.
The hotel was having some renovation works during our stay, and it looked a bit different from the website. It should be updated to reflect what the rooms look like now.
Extra personal touch was shown as an effort by the management, through welcome letter, which we appreciated. At the end of our stay, the manager also had a small chat with us and ask about our stay and when we would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak