My husband and I stayed at The Legian for 9 nights on the last leg of our honeymoon. And I am so glad that we saved the best till last! The Legian is absolutely fantastic - we honestly couldn't fault a thing.
We chose to stay in a one bedroom villa over at The Club which is just across the road from the main hotel. The villa itself was awesome - spacious, all mod-cons (including Bose sound system) with an outdoor 10m pool. We were also impressed with the extras you get as a Club guest - complimentary mini bar (alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks), snacks, unlimited laundry, daily newspaper, iPad, fully loaded iPods, chauffeur around Seminyak and of course, a personal butler. Out butler was Yoni who did a fantastic job of looking after us. She made our restaurant reservations, recommended things to do and generally made us feel like VIPs. Nothing was too much trouble and even the smallest details were taken care of (my husband mentioned that he liked passionfruits and we had fresh passionfruits left in our villa every morning). In fact all of the staff both at The Club and the main hotel were excellent and we received top class service wherever we went.
We didn't spend much time at the main hotel but the pool area (which overlooks the ocean) looked lovely. We ate dinner in the main restaurant on two occasions and both meals were very nice. It was fairly pricey (especially the wine) but you are dining in a 5* establishment so you do expect the price tag to match.
The Legian is situated in a central location and you can easily walk to lots of shops, bars and restaurants including Seminyak Square and Ke de Ta. Plus Jimboran Bay is a 45 minute drive away if you fancy a change of scenery (Yoni kindly arranged for us to have dinner there one night).
All in all, The Legian is a class act and probably the best place that we have stayed, in terms of accommodation and service. If you are considering booking then I would say go for it - you won't regret it!
Thank you for a wonderful stay and we hope to come back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak