This was my 2nd stay here the first was 9 yrs ago. Not much has changed except a new pool which is a great addition and its still as beautiful as ever.
We had one of the 2 roomed suites on level 2 with balconies overlooking the pool, ocean and the east also. This room came with a butler (Wayan) who catered to every need and request from room cleaning and tidying to booking dinners and outings
The hotel rooms have not been updated since I was last there but still look great and very clean as you expect from a 5+ star hotel.
In the suite included - all soft drinks and fresh fruit as much as you consumed, a welcome gift and bottle of wine on your first night and every night a plate of petite fours. The service is impeccable and nothing is too much trouble.
The Balconies are great to watch the sun rise and sunsets.
The breakfast is still amazing as is the poolside lunches and the dinner in the restaurant is gorgeous in the candle lit by the sea side.
It's not the newest but it certainly is the best at service, has best amenities you never want to leave and the location is perfect as its so close to all the cool seminyak restaurants.
It's ideal for a family with children or 2 couples.
To sum it up it's an amazing property and well worth the extra cash and with 24hr security you know you're always safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 11 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak