Stayed there for 3 nights, on the one bedroom deluxe suite. The hotel is terrific! We were wellcomed by the staff when we left the car, check in very easy and ready for us on arrival, all explanations about the hotel and room amenities were fine. Room is REALLY nice - large, well decorated, comfortable, nice decor, perfect air conditioning (temperature outside was 33 dec celsius), beautiful view of the ocean.
Staff is fantastic. They all call you by your last name. Always ready to help, either on the swimming pool or at the restaurant. They prepared a nice tour for us, and I could rent a motorbike from the hotel - what I really recommend!
Very good breakfast, good drinks at the bar. Fruits and soft drinks complementary everyday in the room.
Semyniak beach, on the other hand, is not so nice for those used to white sandy beach. I was told by locals that here is the place to stay, but... I have been to nicer beaches in many countries.
For shopping and restaurants, that´s really good. Some nice streets on walking distance (or using the hotel´s shuttle or the motorbkie) make our stay even better - nice spot in Bali.
Overall, we are very happy here and recommend The Legian!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak