The Legian is an excellent hotel. The staff are friendly, helpful and nothing is too much trouble for them. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite, it is spacious and clean, there is a turndown service each night and the small treats that are left is a nice touch. The mini bar is well stocked and the soft drinks and water is free. The spa treatments are lovely and well worth a treat. The Hotel meals are a little expensive and be aware that alcohol is extremely expensive, a bottle of wine can cost up to £50, however, all that said, the meals are very good. There is a wide range of restaurants outside of the Hotel, we went to Hard rock cafe in Kuta and also Chandi in Seminyak, both restaurants provided value for money and the meals were lovely. There are beach sellers, but if you politely say 'no thank you' they will not bother you. When you arrive at the airport, be aware of the porters as they will offer to help with your case and then escort you to the money exchange bureau, you need not pay anymore than 5000 rupees per case.
Remember to take your mosquitto repellent as you will most certainly be bitten at night. We had a good holiday and will certainly stay at other GHM hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak