The Legian Hotel in Seminyak offers a great all round experience. The hotel itself is ideally positioned, offers a wide range of suites to meet virtually all needs and provides a very high level of service.
From the moment you arrive, having taken advantage of priority visa clearance at the airport and enjoyed seemless travel to the hotel, the staff make you feel welcome and comfortable immediately.
The reception staff give you a tour of the hotel which allows you to feel at home as soon as you arrive. It also allows you to understand and appreciate all the hotel amenities so that you can take full advantage of them right from the start.
The rooms are large and very well equipped with modern technology (TV, Blue Ray DVD, and IPod equipment). The rooms have small kitchens which in particular offers families additional benefits. The rooms all have balconies overlooking the sea and gardens which are delightful.
The hotel is situated on Jalan Oberoi in the centre of Seminyak and is surrounded by a wide selection of shops, restaurants and bars. Despite its proximity to so such retail therapy it sits behind high walls and is completely private with total security. The hotel has absolute beachfront access onto the ocean and the lifeguards are both helpful and attentive to all your possible needs including surf and boggy boards and advice as to the best place to swim.
The hotel restaurants are exceptional. The beach bars offers cocktails, drinks and a wide range of high quality food all day long. The two beach bars are surrounded by the beachfront and manicured gardens with a large amount of sun loungers and daybeds. The main restaurant is open for breakfast lunch and dinner and combines great food with efficient and understated service which makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. The staff were at all times friendly and attentive.
For us, the quality of service stood out as exceptional and in particular the lifeguards supervised and helped our young child to surf and enjoy the beach safely. Our only minor criticism was the hot water system which was a little inconsistent but this was a tiny flaw in an otherwise great experience.
We look forward to returning to the Legian Hotel Bali in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, MrandMrsSmith, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak