Sometimes its the management and staff running a hotel which makes all the difference, and this is the case with The Legian. Physically the hotel itself is very nice with large well appointed rooms ( so large the light switches are a bugger to find), large well kept grounds and pool, nice hip ing the has been well looked after, although the styling has an older robust feel, rather than some more contemporary hotels, and this seems to suit the target clientele.
The staff and management of the hotel are fantastic, as other reviews have pointed out they are helpful friendly and know your surname even though we only stayed 3 nights. Our departing flight was at midnight and checkoutform the hotel was at 12noon, but they have a spare suite for guests to use (1hour bookings) at no cost plus we were able to stay at the hotel (luggage in storage) all day and use the facilities. We spent the day by the beach and boogie boarding before watching the sunset, using the courtesy suite and leaving for the airport. We oveheard others who had been at the airport since midday, so this service made all the difference.
Ignore the bad review, the rooms are fully equipped and the tv is in the living room not the bedroom, you should get up to watch and why would anyone go to Bali to watch tv anyway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legian Bali is an exclusive all-suite hotel set in landscaped tropical gardens, offering unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Flanked by quiet beach, this luxurious property offers a unique chance to experience the magical island of Bali in a relaxed setting. Beautifully integrated within landscaped gardens and lotus ponds, The Legian Bali boasts 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House in an ample variety of exquisite accommodation style. Situated in a quiet enclave in Seminyak, and adjacent to the exclusive The Legian Bali, a cluster of 14 private villas stands majestically amid scented gardens and private pools. This exquisite residence that redefines luxury living in the tropics is The Club at The Legian, offering guests the ultimate in privacy, and unobtrusive, yet flawless, personalised service. The Legian Bali and The Club at The Legian present all the charms of Balinese hospitality in its personable service, customised spa treatments and alluring surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Legian Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Bali Seminyak
- Legian Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Legian Hotel Bali
- Legian Seminyak
- Bali Legian
- The Legian Bali Seminyak