The Lodek Villas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Uma Sapna(Seminyak)
View Hotel
The Trans Resort Bali(Seminyak)
eqUILIBRIA SEMINYAK(Seminyak)
Seminyak Icon(Seminyak)
The Haere(Seminyak)
View Hotel
All reviewsevery morningexcellent locationliving roomthe main streetputuvillatvinternetbaliaccommodationcleanlinessprivacybutlermassage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The stay at Villa Lodeck was a wonderful relaxing experience. At first we where worried that the location could be troubled by traffic noise - not all, it was a peaceful haven.
The staff most welcoming and help you to settle in and cook you a great breakfast, the rooms are very clean, lots of hanging space and hangers in the wardrobe, there is plenty of draw space two. TV in our rooms and great blackout curtains. The bathrooms are huge with a good size bath, quality bath products and towels. Lovely ceiling to floor windows surround you and lookout into a lovely outdoor shower.

The main living space is shared, it has a sitting area, dinning table and kitchen all facing out onto the wide verandah. The verandah has cushions for lounging on, lots of shade and overhead fans. Just what you want in the topics.

The garden is lush with a very clean swimming pool. Not huge but more then enough to cool off in

I'm sure if we need accommodation as two couple we would go there again. A very pleasant place to stay in a central but quiet location.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
KD_Bali, Manager at The Lodek Villas, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Dear Susie,

Thank you so much for your review and you surely did describe the villa very well. I am glad that you enjoy your stay with us, I personally wish you the very best and hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I recently stayed at the Lodek villas with a large group of friends and it was an amazing experience! The staff went above and beyond to make sure we had an awesome time! Lou the hotel manager took us to new clubs, bars and restaurants and local fish markets to make sure we had the best time. All other staff were extremely helpful and welcoming. I will definitely be visiting the villas when I return to Bali and most certainly recommend to stay here to all!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Kadek_Adnyana, Manager at The Lodek Villas, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Laura,
Thank you so much for your review Laura, I am glad you enjoyed your time here with us and I am looking forward to see you again in the future. Cheers!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Recently stayed at the Lodek villas in July, the villa was perfect very clean, modern and spacious. The staff were some of the nicest people I have ever met and were incredibly helpful in making our trip the most enjoyable stay imaginable. I will defiantly be staying at the Lodek villas again when I go back to Bali. There is nothing bad to say about this place it is perfect for small or large groups.

Dear Lee,
What an honor to have one of the Rookie shirt champion in The Lodek Villas LOL. Hope to see you again soon lee. We will see who is the champ next time. Cheers!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

we stayed at Lodek Villa's for 6 nights and loved every minute of it. the staff there are so friendly and helpfull, the manager even took us out for nights on the town.
the villa its shelf was amazing. Nice and big (which was good as there was 12 of us) and very clean. the pool at night looks beauriful.
Loved the out door shower!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Loui and the girls for making our stay the best we had in Bali, we will be back soon :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Kara,
Thank you for your review and I am glad you enjoyed your time here with us. I hope to see you again in the future Kara and maybe bring your family too :D

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I along with a large group of 14 others had the great pleasure in recently staying at the Lodek Villas. There are no words to describe how wonderful this visit was.
From walking through the gate for the first time, to our sad farewell, everything about the villas themselves and the staff were nothing short of amazing!! Nowhere else have I ever met a friendlier and welcoming group of people who were there to answer any questions or take us to the best sites and places in town. The facilities are immaculate and behind the walls feels like a paradise. I would recommend the Lodek Villas to anyone planning to stay in Bali. Thanks for everything Lou and the other great staff at Lodek!

Dear Jimmy,
Thank you for sparing your time to wrote about The Lodek Villas Jimmy, I wish for your next visit you will bring your brother here also. Looking forward to see you again Jim!