“Heaven! What an amazing little villa !”

The Dipan Resort Petitenget
Ranked #65 of 143 Hotels in Seminyak
Melbourne
“Heaven! What an amazing little villa !”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Loved this place, was quite close to all the main shops and close to potato head and ku de ta and The W hotel! The noise next door at Hu'u bar did not bother me and i fell fast asleep and my room was right next door. The rooms were gorgeous i had a villa and it was just beautiful! the staff are very helpful and even helped me book my dinner reservations almost every night. Nice and intimate and hidden away in a little laneway but very safe. Will definitely stay here again as everything was just perfect! :)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Everything was good in here and above the average of Bali. The staff is just great; they seem both professional and friendly. The hotel is new and you can feel it everywhere. They clean your room everyday. Food is pretty good with different options on breakfast and the ingridients are always fresh. We basically had the best fruits here in all Bali. The only minus could be the construction going on the next door. The manager informed us that it is overdued and were supposed to finish before but I'm not sure when it will end. Anyways, coming from Istanbul, the noise didn't bother us as much as it did other people. One incident I can share that shows how good the staff is that I actually forgot my phone in a cab one day and the staff gather around for help and they call different taxi companies etc. Their security has recorded the plate number of the taxi we arrived with and that helped a lot. In the end, it was found by another tourist and he reached me but the effort of the staff was precious. If I ever come to Kuta-Seminyak region again, I would definitely stay here. Thank you!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 121 and it was just looking to the construction site. The room was very good anywa...
1 Thank Busra Y
Perth, Australia
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Wow what a place. From the moment we arrived at the Dipan we were treated like royalty. Loved the three bedroom villa that we stayed in. Our two kids had the time of their lives and at one point I thought they were going to develop fins and turn into fishes coz(sic) they did not want to get out of the pool.
Loved the food and the breakfast was always a sensational way to start off the day. The people that work there are so lovely and friendly and really do all they can to make your holiday one that you will not forget. Fantastico !!!!

Room Tip: Ours was sooo beautiful, I'm sure the rest are the same. The location of the Dipan gives all of...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The Dipan was a fantastic experience from start to finish of our 4 night stay in Seminyak. We stayed in one of the 3 bedroom villas, which was just magic. Beautiful furnishings, lots of natural light, comfortable and spacious. The villa has it's own private pool which was great to cool off in after the beach or some shopping. There is also the large resort pool which we hopped to as well, the surrounding mini waterfalls are perfect to relax underneath.

Each morning breakfast was great, we had one dish and one drink included and anything else was additional, but reasonably priced. The fresh fruit salad and croissant was a favourite, along with a fresh juice, coffee and a shot of wheatgrass. There was also eggs and bacon etc on the menu but we were eating so well we tried to keep it healthy in the mornings.

The staff at the dipan are fantastic, very friendly and always able to assist with any queries or recommendations.

The location is quite good as there are a few great bars and restaurants close by including The Petitenget and WahWah (most amazing burgers, must try). We tried one of the popular dining spots Sarong, it was ok.

The beach isn't too far away. There are some constructions going on at the moment which means the direct route (200 meters) is off limits. There is an alternative but it is takes 5 minutes via the temple. We were told this construction would be continuing for the next 12 months. Great wave beach, lots of fun!

We had a complementary 15 minute massage at the Pure spa which is connected to the resort which was great, we decided to have a further Balinese massage which was possibly one of the best massages we have had in Asia. The spa is beautiful and the staff again very welcoming.

We loved the time spent at the Dipan and will definitely return in future.

Thank you to all the wonderful staff.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed at The Dipan with my Husband and 2 Children a few weeks ago. Loved it so much we ended up staying longer than intended. We stayed in the 3 bedroom villa which was great as everyone had plenty of space, the children absolutely loved having their own huge beds and TV/DVD. The staff were exceptional and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. A bonus was they arranged an english speaking sitter who the kids loved with an hour notice!! I doubt that I will ever stay anywhere else whilst up that end of Bali. Also the food was amazing.

The Spa was fantastic, one of the best massages I have ever had!!!

Room Tip: Loved the space of the 3brm villa!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Rebecca F
Singapore, null, Singapore
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I booked a villa for my parents at the Dipan. They entirely enjoyed their stay there; the place was extremely clean and cozy. Really happy with all the arrangements that they have made in accordance to my requests. It was my parents' wedding anniversary and they did a honeymoon set-up in the room, which was a pleasant surprise to my mother. Also, on the second day, it was my mother's birthday and they also presented her with a birthday cake during her breakfast at the restaurant compounds. My mum also mentioned that their staff were also very helpful, friendly and patient, which made the stay even more enjoyable. She also appreciated the services of the tour guide, who went an extra mile to provide them with value-added services. Great job, the Dipan! :)

2 Thank Michelle L
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Reading the previous reviews I now feel very disappointed, I felt like I got prferential treatment from the staff, now I realise they treat everybody like that. Good on them the staff were wonderful.

Best stay in Bali yet will chhoose the Dipan again.

Will strongly recommend the Dipan to anyone I know going to Bali.

Room Tip: All are good
1 Thank Robin S