“Gorgeous Villa”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seminyak
Villa Aroha Seminyak
Ranked #274 of 421 Specialty Lodging in Seminyak
Melbourne, Australia
“Gorgeous Villa”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I loved this place! close to everything... the most gorgeous and friendly staff always ready to help... Wish I could have stayed longer!

THe villas have a little wear and tear however they were extra clean, comfortable and had almost everything you need...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Brisbane QLD
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Sometimes things go wrong. That is when you learn the quality of a person. I booked Villa Aroha in July 2012 but when I arrived in December they had lost my booking. I was upset, angry and distrustful. The owner Paula responded magnificently to my complaint. Within 24 hours she had fully refunded my deposit even though my family and I stayed one night in the Villa. She then worked round the clock to find us alternative accommodation: this was on Christmas Eve.

Of course I would have preferred things to have worked out differently: but as I say, the integrity and responsiveness of this establishment cannot be faulted.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Perth, Australia
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Wonderful place to stay in Staff are fantastic and will do anything for you If you just wont to stay in for the night I would recommend to have the BBQ We had Garlic King Prawn and Chicken Satay sticks cook for us by the wonderful staff along with Salad or Fried rice make up for you by staff for a very small cost We ask if we could have a bigger fridge and next thing we knew it was organized for us The Villa we had looked just like my booking picture Fantastic
Great for family stays I would recommend this Villa to anyone

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Switzerland
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Every time we go to Bali we stay somewhere different but after staying at Villa Aroha in Seminyak we will definitely book it again as it was splendid.

What you see on the website photos is exactly what you get. The place is simply beautiful and felt like our relaxing oasis after a day at the beach or in the busy Bali streets.

I loved the sofa by the pool where we had a drink before going out or where I read a book and having breakfast on our kitchen table in the morning was wonderful.

The staff were very nice and always available for us outside our door step but never invasive. As all Balinese people, always smiling and up for a friendly chat.

The whole place was very clean and close to the Seminyak restaurant area. There is a Mini Mart just outside the main road if you forget bits and pieces.
We simply loved it!