I stayed in this hotel for a week in the middle of March 2013.
Overall, I echo what many other have said about the Sense - it's fantastically located and very well priced.
- Location, location, location: You take a short walk in any direction and you'll stumble upon any number of restaurants, bars, and lounges. I had very good luck with all my meals - for Bali they're expensive, but very cheap by Dubai (where I live) standards, and very tasty.
-Service: The staff at the hotel are very nice and people. Some of their language skills were lacking, but they more than made up for it with their attentiveness and smiles.
-Their pool: It's a smaller pool, but I love the massive waterfall that feeds into it. Very aesthetically pleasing.
- The bed: It was very comfortable and a pleasure to sleep on.
Smell: I sometimes had issues with my bathroom smelling bad. The timing of this seemed somewhat random. The rest of the room smelled fine.
Taxi issue: Someone from the hotel suggest I go by a set taxi price from there to Kuta instead of using the meter and that I should pay 100,000 Indonesian Rupiah (the equivalent of $10 US). I took a meter taxi on the way back and it only cost by 25,000 Indonesian Rupiah. This makes me wonder if the hotel employee and cab driver were running some kind of scam.
Food: The food was very ordinary - I would say it's serviceable.
Ambiance: The hotel kind of had this feel of being quiet and peace, sometimes to too much of a degree. I kind of felt like I had to whisper - it was a strange feeling!
Overall it's a very good deal that's incredibly well located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sense Hotel Seminyak is an idyllic retreat conveniently located in the tourist oasis and prestigious locality of Seminyak, Kuta. This luxury Bali hotel comes with a tropical stylish haven catering the discerning choice of young travelers and professionals. More than just an exquisite sojourn, the Sense Hotel is not only a hotel near beach but also a perfect Xanadu to celebrate life and revitalize the soul. So, if you’re looking for a hotel in Seminyak near beach but offering tranquility and coziness, think no further. Pick out Sense Hotel only.As the name implies, Sense Hotel in Seminyak will bring in ultimate experiences to every single guest as has been perfectly devised to harmonize the human senses with the surrounding environment through a comfortable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sense Hotel Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sense Hotel Seminyak Bali