“U Paasah Dave's 50th.”

Ranked #45 of 146 Hotels in Seminyak
Melbourne, Australia
“U Paasah Dave's 50th.”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I would highly recommend a stay @ the U Paasha Hotel in Seminyak.
Rooftop Pool is fantastic,rooms are nice,food great & service excellent.

Downstairs Bar has happy hour every night & great place with music pumping whilst being served by the lovely girls (Tia Maria) was our favourite.

Right in amongst all the great bars,retaurants etc in Seminyak,great place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for room with a view.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Bud W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Enjoyed my 8 night stay here. Because it's quite new it still has a few teething problems.
The location is fantastic, right on eat street, just a stroll down the road and your at some of the best eateries.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank sharon M
Ames, Iowa
Reviewed August 9, 2014

The location of this place was superb! You literally walk out onto the most happening street in Seminyak. The rooms at this hotel were one of the biggest hotel rooms I've seen which was really nice! The breakfast was also amazing! There was a wide variety of food to choose from everyday. The rooftop pool is also breathtaking, but was quite crowded. The beach is only a 10-15 walk from the hotel if you get bored of the pool.

Right outside the hotel, there is a wide variety of restaurants and boutiques to eat and look at! However, these places would be packed by 6 or 7pm. We had to wait at least half an hour for a table each night. Our favorites were Altimo and Mykonos, both packed and amazing food. You definitely need a whole day or two to just walk the streets of Seminyak to see all the different boutiques! One thing though, we were told to beware of drinking ice water, as sometimes the ice is not made from clean water. My 2 daughters ended up getting a stomach infection on the last day, and we were told by the doctor that this was quite common for tourists.

Overall, this place was great and i would highly recommend it. Seminyak is a great place to be in! However, wouldnt recommend it for more than 3 days as you will run out of things to do.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank aditisaldanha
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay at u Paasha. The room was huge and the bathroom was great, loved the big shower. The buffet breakfast was fantastic, delicious pastries! Wide variety of good food. The pool area is lovely, sometimes hard to get a bed if you're not there by 11 (but people vacate regularly so you won't be waiting too long). Good service up on the roof, we are lunch by the pool one day and it was very tasty indeed.

My only complaints; they refuse to give you more than one towel per person, which seems stingy and silly for such a good hotel.
The air con in the roof is tremendously loud, it works well and didn't affect me but was a bit too loud for my girlfriend.
And finally, although the bed was DREAMY and so comfy, the bedding didn't fit! The sheet was too small for the bed, which at first we thought maybe they put on the wrong size, but every day it was the same! A good 4 or 5 inches too short for the bed. Bizarre.

Fantastic location, and a great hotel. Would definitely recommend and stay here again

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Augustuscalv
Odessa, Ukraine
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We went to Seminyak at our honeymoon in July, 2014. I can say that this hotel is not worth 4 stars. It's hard to believe it was built only a year ago... The towels were grey, the floor in the bathroom was cracked, it was too noisy at night and one morning there was no water there. We planned to stay there for 10 nights, but we checked out earlier. We moved to Nusa Dua and stayed at Mariott Courtyard there. The price was the same, but it was absolutely different. I highly recommend everyone this hotel. They have a private beach, where you can be taken every 30 min by their minibus. The food in the nearby restaurants is great, and the prices are cheaper than in Seminyak. If you like massage, you can have it for only $15 there. I wish everyone a good holiday. Yelena.

Room Tip: Never stay there.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Yelena275
UPaasha S, General Manager at U Paasha Seminyak, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Yelena275,

Greetings from U Paasha Seminyak.

I would like to begin by offering my most heartfelt apologies for the room issues you experienced during your stay. I have already held a meeting with my senior management over the points you raised for their immediate action and they have now been fully rectified.

At U Paasha we are totally dedicated to the complete satisfaction of our valued guests and both I and my team will do everything in our power to attend to any issues that occur as they occur. The problem you experienced with your water was attended to on the day of your complaint and the situation we have experienced with noisy air conditioning units is already in the process of being fixed, with 15 rooms already having the necessary maintenance done and a further 40 rooms being completed by the end of this week.

Regarding this I would like to take the opportunity to clarify via Trip Advisor the action we took after receiving your complaint.

After informing us of the problems with your room my Front Office Host apologised profusely and offered to move you to a new room which has already had the noisy air conditioning issue rectified but regretfully you refused and insisted on checking-out early.

Respecting your wishes and as a token of how deeply sorry we felt over your disappointment we offered to provide complimentary transportation to your next hotel.

I hope that this goes some way to explaining to your fellow Trip Advisor readers that as part of the U hotels and resorts group our overwhelming aim is our utter dedication to guest service.

May I end by saying that all of us at U Paasha wish you and your new husband a long, happy and healthy life together.

Best Regards,

Gindo Sianturi
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I stayed in the hotel for a week and we had a really good experience. In the beginning I was worried about the noise from outside as it is located in one of the most popular streets in Seminyak, However we couldn't hear the noise from outside which was great. All the staff in this hotel are very friendly and always happy to help. The roof top pool is very relaxing and with a beautiful view. My husband and I used to go to see the sunset lying on one of the beds next to the bar. You can't missed the BBQ they offer is just amazing and only $19 all you can eat, our best meal in Bali. Overall the hotel was the best part of our trip as I didn't like Bali that much, probably because I had a high expectation and I couldn't see why Australians love it so much. There are not side walks, so you have to share the road with motorbikes and cars, beach and streets are dirty, so I was a bit stress outside of the hotel. Anyway you have to know the place to talk about it I guess.

Room Tip: Probably it would be better to chose a room at the top floor as we stayed at the first floor and use...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Angiemr
Coffs Harbour
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Had a wonderful stay at Upaasha, The rooftop pool and bar area was amazing. Sunshine all day then a delightful view of the sunsets. The rooms were clean and comfy. The location is perfect for shopping and many eateries in the area. The buffet breakfast was sensational. Overall an amazing experience. Wouldn't stay any where else. THANK YOU.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple