U Paasha Seminyak
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
$628
$441
Agoda.com
The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$127
$100
$497
$310
Hotel Vila Lumbung(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$67
$60
$457
$429
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$81
$64
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$237
$192
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$128
$114
Hotels.com
$201
TripAdvisor
1,390 results
All reviewsrooftop poolgreat locationeat streetrooms are hugeall day breakfastshower and toiletthe penthousebuffet breakfastcafe balirestaurants and shopsyour doorsteploved this hotelopen planthe air conditioningmotel mexicolalate flightegg station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

On our first night at Bali, we randomly visited few places near Seminyak square. Visited Alibi Bar at Paasha.
The bar wasn't crowded at all but the music was very good with just the right mood. We decided to go anyway for good music.

Very good lounge, good music and amazing drinks. Mojito and lychee martini were the best.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank TeenaTT
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Positives:
- Excellent unlimited Wifi throughout the hotel
- Huge room size
- Very friendly & helpful staff
- Lovely pool area, gym and bar
- Flexible check in/out and breakfast anytime/anywhere
- Location, right on "Eat Street" in central Seminyak

Negatives:
- Very average finish, especially considering this is a brand new hotel
- Air conditioning is extremely loud, so loud it prevents you from sleeping at times!
- Shower pressure very poor
- No ironing board provided in the rooms
- At the times when we switched off the air conditioning due to the noise, we were kept awake by the noise coming from the building/house outside our room

Overall we enjoyed our stay at Upaasha, and we would recommend to friends looking for a reasonably priced hotel in central Seminyak. If we were to return to Seminyak, however, we would probably look at alternative options - we would be willing to pay the extra to stay in a slightly better hotel which did not have these slight snags.

Room Tip: Try to secure a room at the back of the hotel on a higher floor (floor 4 or 5) which will be quieter than those located to the front.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JeNeSaisQu0i
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Staying in Seminyak is more relaxing than down in Kuta.
Kuta seems to be too much of everything, with shop owners that wants you attention.
U Paasha offers a modern hotel like facility. They also have unconventional checkin and checkout time. The work with 24 hours periods instead of the normal 12:00 checkout and 14:00 checkin. Coming in to the hotel give you a good atmosphere, but the restaurant on the reception level have old style furniture which does not match the rest of the hotel.
In the ground floor you have a bar, bar in the evenings plays to loud music. And if you get a room close to the reception i would bet you get disturbed. The pool on the roof is excellent, with a nice view over Seminyak. The also have an evening buffet on the roof which was nice if you wanted to have a quite evening.
The rooms are fresh with a nice bed. The toilet is just protected by class walls, so what you do in there will be noticed in the rest of the room. You will also notice that everything is not 100% perfect as you would expect in a hotel.
But a very nice place to stay, and i would pick the same hotel again if i would come back to this area.

Room Tip: Away from the reception
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Last week my husband and I stayed in the U Paasha Seminyak and we enjoyed our stay. We had a beautiful room. Very spacious and well decorated. We were on level 1 though and didnt have a great view from our balcony.
Staff were friendly and helpful but not over the top. I enjoyed the turn down service each night too. Nice touch.
The view from the care and pool deck is amazing. My only criticism was that on a couple of occasions we went to the pool deck for a swim but there weren't any sun lounges available. The deck is very large and I understand the hotel has a minimalist design but I think a few more lounges around the pool wouldnt hurt.
Otherwise I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BreezaSA
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is a new hotel in the hip area of Bali, Seminyak. The photos on line certainly do it justice, and the location is perfect with a distant beach view from the roof top pool.Being our first real holiday in 3 years, my wife and I were excited to spend 8 days at the pool sunbathing.My wife even called to check the length of the pool and were happy to hear about its roof top location.The breakfast buffet which is included was great, the friendliness of the staff is unbelievable and the weather while we have been here( still have 2 nights to go) has been stunning,but the reason why I wouldn't come back is that when we get to the pool everyday ,with the stunning view ,with clear blue skies and sun,THERE ARE NO AVAILABLE DECK CHAIRS.Every single day the same thing, so the only option is to lie on a hard deck,and since I have a form of arthritis, this wasn't possible.it really was a downer for our holiday,especially since we called ahead to ask specifically about the pool,and this wasn't mentioned.. Not far off being a great hotel though,but I won't be back to find out.
Krisp40@hotmail.com

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
UPaasha S, General Manager at U Paasha Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Kristen H
Greetings from U Paasha Seminyak.
May I thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences at U Paasha. Trip Advisor is fast becoming an essential outlet for guests to share their feedback regarding their holidays and is extremely important to managers such as myself who can then take the necessary action over the comments posted.
After reading your extremely positive comments I must offer my sincere apologies for the one issue that caused you to award us a low score. Unfortunately we were not made aware of your condition during your stay as, had we been, we would have done our utmost to make arrangements for your comfort at the poolside. At U Paasha the satisfaction of our guests is of paramount importance and we will do everything in our power to meet the guests’ needs.
I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that I have already ordered the purchase of some extra sun loungers for the pool area for our guests’ comfort and convenience.
May I end by saying that we hope you would give us another opportunity to serve you again on your next trip to Bali where we will do everything possible to ensure you have an idyllic stay.

Warmest Regard,