“Amazing Place To Eat, Friendly Staff, Great Food.... WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Taco Beach Grill

Taco Beach Grill
Ranked #64 of 507 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Inspired Mexican Cuisine Prepared with Integrity. A small, authentic, roadside-style "taqueria" like in Tijuana or Cabo, we are Seminyak's only American owned, and authentic taco cafe featuring deluxe roadside-style tacos. Renowned for our huge variety of salsas and tortillas made fresh from scratch every few hours, we are the Home of the Original Babi Guling Taco.
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Amazing Place To Eat, Friendly Staff, Great Food.... WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

I went there for lunch with my girlfriend and my mom and this place did not disappoint. The colorful atmosphere was really nice and inviting and was what originally drawn me in. I heard about this from other people and just had to try it. The food was amazing and I am definitely going to go back there. The nachos were superb and the sauces they had for it were really nice.. The best thing on the menu is still the babi gluing burrito.

Bob N, Owner at Taco Beach Grill, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for making my day with this wonderful review. We are so happy that you took the time to express your appreciation, especially for the nachos. Unlike any other taqueria, we liberally oversupply you and accompany our nachos supreme, as you know, with up to 6 or 7 varieties of free and unlimited seasonal salsas which we make fresh 4 or 5 times through out the day. We literally remake our entire supply of salsas every few hours to ensure freshness, and to give you that "wow!" factor. Thanks again for the five star review. On behalf of my staff an myself, I'd like to wish you a five star day in every way! Please come again! Best regards, Bob, Director of Taco Technology, Taco Beach Grill - Home of the Babi Guling Taco!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“Good Mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Good food at this Mexican. Service was ok; we got our mains before we'd even finished our starters - staff just bit them on our table - consequently the main course were only just warm when we ate them.

The atmosphere is nice at this place. It's on the main road so lots of hustle and bustle around.

Good menu - standard Mexican food with some unusual extras.

We had starters, mains and drinks. Came to around 500.

Coolangatta, Australia
“AS usual EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

This time we took friends and family and they all loved the food :) Vegetarians and a Vegan included. The POPPERS are awesome! All food fresh and staff very friendly and obliging. The owners Bob and Von are opening another one..a bit bigger which is great because this is not big and when we hop out of the taxi we race to get a table!

toronto
“Best Food Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

Love this place. Return to eat here every time I visit Seminyak. Great tacos for reasonable prices. Fun little place to unwind, eat great food and have a drink.

Visited July 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“The most amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

I am a regular visitor to Bali. Taco Beach Grill is the one place I ALWAYS return back to. When I'm back home in Australia, all I do is think about when I will be able to eat at Taco Beach Grill again.
Bob, the owner is always so welcoming and is very innovative in introducing new and amazing dishes into the menu. His staff are all so lovely and welcoming and they are all genuinely happy to be working there.
My brother had his 30th birthday dinner there and we had a most memorable evening. The staff and Bob really took care of us. I doubt we would have received the same level of service at a high end restaurant.
Try the seared ahi tacos - seriously out of this world. Chilli fries are one of my favourites too!
All the food is made fresh and from scratch. A cute and amazing little restaurant. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited June 2014