“Surprise Shock”

Taco Beach Grill
Ranked #60 of 579 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Inspired Mexican Cuisine Prepared with Integrity. A small, authentic, roadside-style "taqueria" like in Tijuana or Cabo, we are Seminyak's only American owned, and authentic taco cafe featuring deluxe roadside-style tacos. Renowned for our huge variety of salsas and tortillas made fresh from scratch every few hours, we are the Home of the Original Babi Guling Taco.
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This place is small but serves the best food I ate since visiting Bali by far.When visiting Bali this is a must be without second thought I will surely visit and eat until I sleep>

Write a ReviewReviews (1,303)

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The babi guling taco was excellent and the service was really fast. We went for lunch and dinner and although it was busy at dinner time they tried their best to get us a table.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We came here twice on our trip. The food is excellent value and incredibly tasty, the beer is cold and the service friendly and efficient. Bob the owner obviously takes pride in the place and it shows in the food and service. This is a definite "Must Eat" if you are visiting Seminyak, it ranks among some of the best Mexican food I have eaten all over the world. My girlfriend who is vegetarian found plenty on the menu she could eat and was very impressed, she has lived in Mexico and thought it was pretty much spot on.

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten Mexican in Texas, Mexico, Arizona, Missouri & Vegas and it's always been good. Then I moved to Australia and had my hopes up about a few highly rated Mexican restaurants only to be very disappointed.

I was very excited to try out Taco Beach Grill because of the excellent reviews and was happy to find out our villa was a 5 minute walk away.
We ended up eating take away from there on 3 separate nights!! We decided not to eat in the restaurant because we have a baby with us and it is a very tiny place close to a busy and dusty road..and it's just so hot!

Food was delicious. We ordered nachos supreme, fish tacos, pork tacos,Balinese chicken burrito & chicken with tiger sauce tacos. Everything was fantastic. They have 4 salsas as well. The pineapple one was amazing. I'm really going to miss this place! Even the delivery guy was extremely nice.

Well done Taco Bob!!

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

A must eat in seminyak, been here a couple of times now and food is great and well priced. Great mexican, great staff. My only negative comment is directed to the owner. Mate, your staff run your restaurant perfectly. Give them a break! You lost marks for atmosphere as you are far from warm.

1  Thank swdiver