“Amazing food and value”

Taco Beach Grill
Ranked #60 of 573 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Inspired Mexican Cuisine Prepared with Integrity. A small, authentic, roadside-style "taqueria" like in Tijuana or Cabo, we are Seminyak's only American owned, and authentic taco cafe featuring deluxe roadside-style tacos. Renowned for our huge variety of salsas and tortillas made fresh from scratch every few hours, we are the Home of the Original Babi Guling Taco.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We ate here a couple of times in January having discovered this place last September. Again the food was so tasty and we still can't get over the value. The portions are really generous and you feel really happy and satisfied.

Thanks again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,292)

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Not much experience with Mexican food apart from the Yucatan Peninsular, but overall thought the food was nice, nowhere near as flavour filled as I expected.
Staff were helpful and friendly, but with a view of a noisy road I am a bit lost at the rave reviews.

Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I would normally stay away from mexican food in asia. I live on the west coast in the states and we have great Mexican there and not great indonesion choices at all. Great lunch spot. Owner from LA and knows how to do it right!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Being from San Diego California (borders Mexico), I've had some of the best Mexican food one can have back home. When I saw the rave reviews about this place, I was eager to try. I first tried the Babi guling tacos on soft shell based on the friendly server's recommention. It was amazing, even without the sauces that came on the side. It was so good that I wanted more. I asked if I can do a half order with just one taco since I couldn't finish two. They said that'll be difficult because everything is already portioned out and they must stay consistent. Not a problem for me, but minutes later they offered to make me just one chicken taco, this time on a hard shell. It was again, amazing. I've never had salsa with Dagon fruit before and it was very refreshing. The fact that they went out of their way to accommodate me was really appreciated. The price is reasonable too. I'll definitely come back again before I leave Bali.

Bob N, Owner at Taco Beach Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for your 5-star review and your kind understanding of our policy of portioning.

IMO, San Diegans and Los Angelenos (sorry Texans!) have the finest appreciation of what constitutes top Mexican food, as both cities have incredibly high densities of superb taquerias - IMO better than in Mexico itself, actually.. So your opinion means a lot.

It's also good to read your comments about staff taking initiative to make the customer happy, someone will get a bonus today!

By the way, next time you dine with us we'll have our new menu out, including such original items as Smoked Chicken Caesar Salad Quesadilla, Chorizo Cheese Fries, Fried Chicken and gluten-free deep-fried, crispy apple pie....and a 2 for 1 Happy hour on Margaritas and Tequilas shots.

Wishing you a perfect day in every way! Thanks again for your kind review.

Best ,
Bob

Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Great food, fair priced, colorful atmosphere, and an over the top owner (Bob) with a mexican chef to back him up...and you got great tex-mex. Been to every single mex place on this island and this is as good as it gets in seminyak. P.B.