“Gorgeous new villas in a great location in Seminyak”
Review of Bali Yubi Villa

Bali Yubi Villa
Ranked #16 of 113 Seminyak B&B and Inns
Maroubra, Australia
“Gorgeous new villas in a great location in Seminyak”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

These villas have it all & the staff were amazing. Great location in Seminyak, 10mins walking distance to the main street. The pool & garden just lush & we ate our breakfast in the gazebo every morning. Couldn't have asked for more!

Room Tip: I would recommend requesting villas at the back of the complex, they are bigger & away from the...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The staff at Yubi Villa were very friendly, helpful and efficient. Great family size Villa, not noisy, with good facilities. Great American style breakfast every morning. Very central in seminyak right next door to Potato head and the W hotel.
No complaints.

Room Tip: Rooms 9-10..furthest from Lobby but also the quietest
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
London
Reviewed July 12, 2013

After looking at a LOT of villas to kick off our honeymoon in kuta/seminyak area, we chose bali Yubi because of the good reviews and nice photos (and because we couldnt possibly look at another place! I have to say that we were delighted with our choice! the place is fantastic..

Our villa was massive, the outside area with the sun beds and little bed with courtains etc is awesome, the pool is very good size for 2 ppl and there is a full lounge with TV, radio etc which is awesome to chillout though we barely used it...

The room is very spacious and very clean with tile floors which provides for a cool feeling which is most welcoming. The air con is powerful and bed very big. The bathroom was the highlight for me, it is MASSIVE with a separate bath tub and shower space. Everything was sparkling and because its a private villa, the sense of privacy is absolute.

one downside is that there wasnt much sun in the pool itself because of the walls and palm trees, but that is not an issue becuase it was very warm and the privacy makes it worth it. The staff were extremely friendly and the villa offers a drop off service which is awesome to get into seminyak square which is where the restaurants etc are - its only a 10min walk anyway ior a 15000 RP fare.. we hired scooters from the hotel and went around and the whole thing was fantastic and top quality. The breakfast wasnt amazing to be honest but it was good enough and its also fun to have breakfast by the beach somewhere.

The price is a bit steep but you really get good value and I would go again in a heart beat.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed in a one bedroom villa with a private pool. Its a perfectly peaceful resort. I love that it is very boutique with only a few rooms so you don't see lots of tourists and guests wandering around. The location is amazing with shops and restaurants just along the same road - including the very popular Potato Head and Ku De Ta.

The villa is a short walk to the beach - only a slight pity it doesnt have a beach access but it is still a near enough walk (about 7 min). The Villa is gorgeously huge with a lovely spacious bedroom and bathroom, a separate living room with a fully furnished kitchen and the private pool is very lovely. Coming from Singapore this room is definitely larger than most apartments we have here.

The service is amazing - the staff were attentive, polite and efficient. They made an effort to remember your names and they arrange for arrival and departure transfers for you - it was an amazing surprise, the moment my booking was confirmed, I received a message from Indah their reservations officer who asked about my flight time so they could send a pick up. She was also very nice to answer all my questions about spas etc before my arrival. Breakfast is served to your villa and the in room dining guy will come and set up everything for you.

Our driver was amazing - my boyfriend and I arrived just during lunch time and by the time we got the to car and were on the road it was about 2pm. So he asked if we were hungry and would like to stop for a bite. Although it wasnt part of his job, he stopped us at a small local restaurant for some local food which tasted fantastic!

I would definitely recommend the Yubi Villas if you want a relaxing stay in the heart of town. Just don't mind the distant music from the pubs and restaurants - it didn't bother us that much because its quite soft and distant. I can't wait to return - it made my Bali adventure so much more memorable and I always looked forward to coming back to the villa after a long day out enjoying the city and beaches.

Room Tip: Ask for a unit further away from the main entrance - I think those are slightly quieter because they...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Grono, Switzerland
Reviewed June 3, 2013

From the moment the hotel car picked us up at the airport, we knew we were on to a good thing. This was a perfect place to start a Bali holiday. The huge lavishly equipped room, the manicured garden and pool were ideal for recovering from jetlag. We were particularly touched by the frangipani petals carefully placed on the bed, towels, and furniture. When we had a medical emergency in the middle of the night, they wouldn't let us call a taxi but took us to the hospital, and waited for 2½ hours to take us back to the hotel. We came back here for the end of our holiday, and as we walked in at the door, they called out "Welcome home!" We twice had massages provided in our villa, so no need to go searching around, and Biku, across the street was perfect for lunch or dinner. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff who made big efforts to teach us a bit of Balinese. It was truly a sad moment when the time came for them to take us back to the airport. Matur suksma!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Perth
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Well, what can I say. i don't want to say too much as I don't want it to get out to everyone that this is one of the best villas I have ever stayed in, in Bali. The staff, villas, service, location I cannot fault. What a great place to stay in and I know whenever I return to Bali I will definately be staying here. My parents stayed in the villa next to me and the staff were so pleasant and helpful to them. It really made their trip as well. Paul B

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Surat
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Me and my wife spent 5N6D from 11 May 2013 to 16 May 2013 at this outstanding villas. This was one of the bestest time that me and my wife spent in recent years.
The villas have perfect size pools, ambience and privacy. They are very spacious. The best part is its location. You can spend your time for high-tea at Biku, just on the opposite side of the road. Late evening can be spent at Potato Head Beach Club. The Seminyak beach is just a few furlongs away. There is no bustling or noise around the villas.
The staff are all courteous and knows hospitality at their best. Everyone made us feel at home. Their services for anything and everything was so prompt that we have not experienced anywhere else where we have travelled so far.
They have drop-off service to Kuta. We did not have to wait for anytime. Even the front desk personnel would be happy to drop us wherever we wanted to go. Its great convinence. I give special thanks to Mr. Angga and Mr. Surya.
The morning breakfast is so lucid and complete with all that you need.
The villas have small kitchenette and we also cooked there at times. If we needed any ingredients from them. They were more than happy to provide us with that.
The pool and water is always crystal clear without any smell or stinks.
All these summed up made our trip a very romantic one.
Thanks once again to the Team Yubi.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple