“More than excellent!!!”

Ranked #16 of 113 Seminyak B&B and Inns
Surat
“More than excellent!!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Me and my wife spent 5N6D from 11 May 2013 to 16 May 2013 at this outstanding villas. This was one of the bestest time that me and my wife spent in recent years.
The villas have perfect size pools, ambience and privacy. They are very spacious. The best part is its location. You can spend your time for high-tea at Biku, just on the opposite side of the road. Late evening can be spent at Potato Head Beach Club. The Seminyak beach is just a few furlongs away. There is no bustling or noise around the villas.
The staff are all courteous and knows hospitality at their best. Everyone made us feel at home. Their services for anything and everything was so prompt that we have not experienced anywhere else where we have travelled so far.
They have drop-off service to Kuta. We did not have to wait for anytime. Even the front desk personnel would be happy to drop us wherever we wanted to go. Its great convinence. I give special thanks to Mr. Angga and Mr. Surya.
The morning breakfast is so lucid and complete with all that you need.
The villas have small kitchenette and we also cooked there at times. If we needed any ingredients from them. They were more than happy to provide us with that.
The pool and water is always crystal clear without any smell or stinks.
All these summed up made our trip a very romantic one.
Thanks once again to the Team Yubi.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ArjunVakharia

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
australia
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I have had two weeks at yubi villas. We Come to bali twice a year and this would have to be one of the best places we have stayed. Depending on what you want from your holiday, we found it absolutely quiet, no screaming yobbos, no night clubbers coming back in the early hours disturbing everyone. The villa we had was towards the back of the group which we liked. We were picked up from the airport with cold towels and water. On arrival check in was quick and efficient, we were taken to our villa and everything was pointed out to us. Bedroom big, I felt that maybe the air con was not cooling the room enough for me, tv DVD couch. Bathroom huge, safety box, shower and big tub, had a living room with tv, DVD, iPod player all working. Breakfast was ordered each day and delivered to villa, we would have liked to have a little something to eat before our early check out but I assumed as nothing was said as our check out was 5.30am that this was to early. Pool warm nice size and clean also comes with two sun chairs, and a bale. Have really enjoyed our stay have no big complaints, we also hired a bike through the villa which was ready for us each time we went out. One negative if you hired a car you would have difficulty parking because the parking is very limited actually at most times the spaces are full. Staff were always polite happy and friendly, my husband is Balinese and in a lot of places we have stayed he has been treated very badly not the case here, we had family visit several times and this was not a problem. We will be staying again hopefully all will be as good as our first stay. There was a couple of minor things I noticed but I will not write them here and I have filled in the guest comment form . Looking forward to coming back.

Room Tip: Don't go for the first few villas unless you like club music on thurs to sunday
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank kartika
Singapore
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This review is a little late in coming, but I felt that it would be terrible if I did not write a review for Yubi. Bear with me cos this might be a little long.

My partner and I made a trip to Bali on 17 Jan ’13 and we stayed at the Yubi for a total of 4D3N. We did checked up tripadvisor of course and found this villa to be suitable in terms of price and based on traveler photos, so we made a quick decision and booked ourselves a room.

Villa Ambience:
Now in terms of details on the villa, what you see in the photos is really what you get. It’s a very pretty villa with a spacious living room area, HUGE room and HUGE bathroom. To sum it up, we loved the place! Décor was tastefully done, simple and yet all necessities catered for. Fully functioning kitchen (I did some cooking, albeit just instant noodles). We ordered in as well and the food was pretty decent, I feel. Great sunbed and lounge chairs.

Location:
It’s a nice spot within walking distance of various bistros, restaurants and cafes. Some might be abit of a walk along the grimy, not so nice streets of Bali, but very doable. Try out Warung Eropa (10-15mins walk) which I feel has pretty good food, especially the duck. There is also a café right opposite the Yubi entrance with pretty decent cuppas. Convenience store is just 2 mins away. Video rental/purchase store also 5mins away.

Experience:
I read reviews about the front few villas being really noisy at night due to the pub nearby and sadly that is true. We were given villa #1, which is right next to the reception lobby, and I suppose the noisiest villa at night. I did feedback this to the staff on the first night and they were quick to respond that they will do a check on the villa availability immediately and apologized profusely. However, I don’t fault the management on this because these are circumstances that are hard to prevent. We were pleasantly surprised when the staff called us late morning the next day that the villas at the back were all booked up but they had villa #3 available. Instead of immediately asking us to make a decision, they asked if we would like to first have a look about Villa #3 before we decided. They mentioned that there would still be noise though softer and apologised at not being able to offer better due to the other rooms being booked up. Such a small, sensitive gesture and yet one that goes a long way, in my books. We checked out Villa #, which was bigger in terms of the yard area and slightly more privacy, so we snapped it up. The staff then told us to give them about an hour to do some aromatherapy for the place because there was a bit of a smell from being occupied earlier. I have a very sensitive nose and I smelled nothing, but that just shows how detailed the staff are (big points!). About 45mins later we were approached by the staff to help us move to the new villa and man it smelled nice in there… LOL pardon my little joys.

When we stepped out for dinner, we always returned to a room with lights set and dimmed slightly, beds turned down, mosquito net opened and nicely surrounding the bed. Also, the staff left two pairs of ear muffs to let us put on and block out the noise at night. They were Hello Kitty ones (I don’t fancy Hello Kitty), but what an attentive gesture!

On the last day, just before we were leaving, we were presented with a framed photo of my partner and I, complimentary of course! We were wondering why they wanted to take a photo of us on the first day of our arrival; well now we know!

To sum it all up, service and attention to detail is 5 stars for sure. The staff are constantly smiling and cheery, greeting us everytime we walk past. They give us the privacy we need and are quick to offer services where needed, even if not requested for. The villa is very nice and big. Though there are numerous gorgeous villas in Bali, not many offer such good services. It is an overall package that we were superbly satisfied with. Needless to say, the day we left the Villa, we were already thinking about when we would come back again. GREAT JOB YUBI!

Room Tip: The villas of higher numbers/denomination will be quieter at night.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank raelin
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stay at Yubi Villas for 6 days and loved the own private yard with sun chairs and own pool. Service was excellent and happy.

The rooms are quite basic and have all the normal things hotel rooms usually provide. So nothing special but nothing to complain about. Places were kept clean and pool seemed clean.

Breakfast was ok, but more variety would be nice. It was getting a bit boring to eat almost the same breakfast every morning.

Bed was a bit odd. Bed mattresses were set sideways so we had different mattress for our heads and different mattress for our legs.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PasiL_13
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed there for the weekend and have to say that I truly enjoyed it. Normally I stay in 5star hotels during a weekend break but opted for a villa this time. Great and very helpful team good and spacious villa with huge bathroom and good size pool.

One plus is location, close to good restaurants/bars like KuDeTa, Potato Head and La Lucciola. Unfortunately, one minus is the noise level from close by Potato Head. Music till the wee hours of the morning is disturbing.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

The first time I'd been in Bali with my friend! We chose Yubi Villas to stay. It is really awesome by excellent staffs- not only their smiles and their police greeting all the time when they meet you but also the service they deliver so imagine! The villa is very beautiful with all good facilities, especial: nice swimming pool. Because the traffic their is very terrible so we decided staying the villa and enjoyed the swimming pool almost time! And the last day before I went to airport, just wanna pass by Hard Rock cafe Bali to buy some souvenirs for my friends. They took me by their settle bus to come HRC. Now I dont have any plan to be back Bali but I'm gonna recommend Yubi Villas for all my friends to stay if they would like to go Bali. Thank you very much!

Stayed March 2013
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Let me be honest, I was expecting much for my Bali trip and it turned out to be a disappointment, actually it's nice to have a chance to experience Bali culture & temples but the beach is seemed to be over-utilised, it's polluted and milky water color.

And that's why I said my 5-day stay at Yubi Boutique Villas saved my trip.

(+)
- Friendly staffs
- Nice location, can walk to good spas, good restaurants and bars
- Free 2-way airport transfer
- 24h room service
- Spacious room, fully equipped, clean and relaxing environment
- Spacious bathroom area (i love that)
- Pool's water is always warm and nice decoration around the pool
- Delicious breakfast which is served in your own villa, believe me, don't be afraid to try the Indonesian breakfast, fried rice/ noodles is so so so good.

(-)
- Although I chose the villa which is far from the main street and the club next door, the music sometimes still can be heard.
- Breakfast options could be more diversified
- Spa treatment is a lil bit expensive

Room Tip: Villa 4,5 and upwards can be good
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends