“Imprresive by service!”
Review of Bali Yubi Villa

Bali Yubi Villa
Ranked #12 of 119 Seminyak B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The first time I'd been in Bali with my friend! We chose Yubi Villas to stay. It is really awesome by excellent staffs- not only their smiles and their police greeting all the time when they meet you but also the service they deliver so imagine! The villa is very beautiful with all good facilities, especial: nice swimming pool. Because the traffic their is very terrible so we decided staying the villa and enjoyed the swimming pool almost time! And the last day before I went to airport, just wanna pass by Hard Rock cafe Bali to buy some souvenirs for my friends. They took me by their settle bus to come HRC. Now I dont have any plan to be back Bali but I'm gonna recommend Yubi Villas for all my friends to stay if they would like to go Bali. Thank you very much!

Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Let me be honest, I was expecting much for my Bali trip and it turned out to be a disappointment, actually it's nice to have a chance to experience Bali culture & temples but the beach is seemed to be over-utilised, it's polluted and milky water color.

And that's why I said my 5-day stay at Yubi Boutique Villas saved my trip.

(+)
- Friendly staffs
- Nice location, can walk to good spas, good restaurants and bars
- Free 2-way airport transfer
- 24h room service
- Spacious room, fully equipped, clean and relaxing environment
- Spacious bathroom area (i love that)
- Pool's water is always warm and nice decoration around the pool
- Delicious breakfast which is served in your own villa, believe me, don't be afraid to try the Indonesian breakfast, fried rice/ noodles is so so so good.

(-)
- Although I chose the villa which is far from the main street and the club next door, the music sometimes still can be heard.
- Breakfast options could be more diversified
- Spa treatment is a lil bit expensive

Room Tip: Villa 4,5 and upwards can be good
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank DanielTran
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We spent 3 nights here on a recent long weekend getaway. Whilst not in the heart of Seminyak, there are still some nice shops and eating options nearby. It is an easy walk to the famed 'Ku De Ta". The main shopping strip is around 20-25 minute walk from here so a taxi is a much better option given aggressive drivers/bike riders.

Villas are large and spacious, decor very basic but it was clean, had a comfortable king bed and great pool. Breakfast was not bad but nothing to write home about. Some great restaurants to check out nearby are Mamasan and Metis - believe the reviews - they are that good. There is a chic salon/spa across the road to the left has great (and cheap) mani/pedi/massages.

Staff are amazingly friendly and very helpful. This was great value for money and as far as pool villas are concerned, a fantastic option for Bali. Only negative would be the club next door/cafe across the road - the late night loud music (not every night however) is not great if wanting an early night.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wendyyy2015
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed here in February 2013 and the moment we stepped into the reception area we were greeted you like old friends, it was so refreshing since we had left a very large resort just prior to booking into the Yubi Villas. The staff were amazing and very friendly, nothing was too much. We were close to everything, restaurants, shops and bars, they also had a free shuttle to take you to Kuta or just down the road to the Jalan laskmana (the main street in Seminyak). The villas are lovely and spacious, the bathroom was so large and clean, the pool was to die for, sparkling and clean and the water temp was perfect, especially after a hard day out shopping in the sun. This is the kind of villa I would like to keep a secret so it wouldn't get too booked out, but I would be doing it an injustice if I didn't share. We bought another couple with us to Bali who had never been and were feeling a little apprehension about coming, but now they are talking about coming back in October, we all just loved this villa and definitely will be coming back again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2bali
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Me and my girlfriend stayed at Yubi Villa for 4 nights in December 2012. This villa is so BIG and SPACIOUS! and of course the pool is Great, not like many other villas that only have small/plunge pool. From airport transfer, free wifi, excellent services, spacious bathroom, cozy bedroom with a big mattress, etc, all in affordable/standard price. Very close to Potato Head & W hotel (Woobar), it's only no more than 4 minutes walking.

I will recommend to all my friends and travellers, and would come back again to Yubi Villa!

1  Thank Marianus
Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed here over the Christmas break and it was an ideal place to stay and just relax. Close to restaurants and bars and beauticians for some self indulgence.

The staff were great and kept the villa clean everyday.

It was a bit noisy as it was party season the bass traveling from the clubs but it was bearable. The villas further back are better than the front ones.

Highly recommend these villas.

Room Tip: Villas 6 and up are the best.
1  Thank BL_Sydney
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife and I went for our anniversary and had a lovely time. The staff were always very accommodating. We stayed in villa 7, so we were down towards the back, which was great as we couldn't any traffic. We did hear the odd club noise, but it didn't seem too loud. The rooms themselves were very spacious and private. The breakfasts very lovely and always on time. Our airconditioner didn't work that well , but the staff were right on to it. I would highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: Villas down the end are quieter
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seminyak
The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa
#30 of 148 in Seminyak
Pertiwi Bisma 2
Pertiwi Bisma 2
#101 of 199 in Ubud

Been to Bali Yubi Villa? Share your experiences!