“Amazing!”

Ranked #8 of 134 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Sundari Day Spa healing and wellness is inspired by the traditional Balinese philosophy of Tri Hita Karana, which encourages us to nurture a greater harmony with spirit, the environment and with one another. A fusion of traditional and modern healing techniques is combined with organic and botanical ingredients that capture the healing powers of plants, herbs and ancient remedies, as well as the therapeutic touch of our highly skilled therapists, to deliver a deep sense of relaxation, long lasting beauty and wellbeing. This holistic approach encompasses all treatments and rituals - the advanced skin care procedures have been specially developed, in-house, to utilize cutting-edge modern technology such as Micro-Currents, Collagen Induction Therapy and Stem Cells to allow the organic healing process to naturally unfold in the serene atmosphere of our Spa.
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I can not fault this place! Absolutely amazing experience! The girls were all super lovely.. When I asked them to call me a cab so I could go home - they said no worries - we will have our driver take you home... Will be back any and every time I visit Bali...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,419)
All reviews
in 14 reviews
"professional staff"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I've sent several emails to reserve the spa booking, but didn't get any respond for days. Upon checking the website, realized that the mailing system is down, had to make international calls to make the booking.
The lady receptionist I spoke with was helpful, she made the arrangement to secure 6 masseur for our 2hrs massage. Other than providing my name, contact number and hotel info, she still insisted that I need to call them upon my hotel check-in. I'm quite puzzled, shldnt she be the one calling me to confirm the reservation?! However, she was polite throughout the conversation, hence I complied.

On the actual day of our massage, we arrived on time, the spa was packed, must be really good to be so popular.
There were only two couple rooms, so two of my couple friends took the couple rooms, and my husband and I took the individual rooms, which was good as well. The room was very clean, room temperature is right (adjustable to personal preference) the masseur is very good, her fingers are strong, pressing all the right accuputure points. She's very well-mannered, speaks abit of English, it's good enough to communicate. I opted for 90min massage plus 30min foot reflex, after completing the 90min massage, she informed me that she's moving on to the 30min foot massage, which I appreciated that she took the effort to inform me (some masseur I came across doesn't)
After the session came to an end, she led me back to the main waiting area. Another lady offered me a drink and I wanted it cold. (The tea is supposed to serve warm/hot). A guy (I believe it's the owner) came over and said that he'll add ice for me, to make it cold. It's little extra effort as such that makes the entire experience memorable. I would definitely recommend my friends to visit Sundari!

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Fiancé an I had a 30min back shoulder massage and we both wished we had longer! All the other reviews say it all.. Do yourself a favour and book in.. You won't be disappointed! Cant wait to go back ASAP :)

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Owner and staff are very helpful allowing me to craft my choices of treatments. Facial treatment was something new to me and the results were amazing! No blackheads for a couple of weeks! Supersmooth skin. Balinese Massage was so relaxing I was fighting to stay awake. Prices are very competitive.