“Beautiful treatments, worth every penny”
Review of Sundari Day Spa

Sundari Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Sundari Day Spa healing and wellness is inspired by the traditional Balinese philosophy of Tri Hita Karana, which encourages us to nurture a greater harmony with spirit, the environment and with one another. A fusion of traditional and modern healing techniques is combined with organic and botanical ingredients that capture the healing powers of plants, herbs and ancient remedies, as well as the therapeutic touch of our highly skilled therapists, to deliver a deep sense of relaxation, long lasting beauty and wellbeing. This holistic approach encompasses all treatments and rituals - the advanced skin care procedures have been specially developed, in-house, to utilize cutting-edge modern technology such as Micro-Currents, Collagen Induction Therapy and Stem Cells to allow the organic healing process to naturally unfold in the serene atmosphere of our Spa.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Beautiful treatments, worth every penny”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

After seeing the rave reviews on TA I booked straight in for a four hour deluxe package. It was perfect! Very skilled masseuse, gorgeous and creative treatments and lovely details. I liked that you could wash your hair after your massage and scrub, and the paperwork at the start allowing you to specify your oil and the areas you liked massaged the best was great. I highly recommend the lemongrass, ginger and cinnamon oil- spectacular! If I have time I will definitely come back!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A true spa experience (quite pricey)”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I loved my whole experience at Sundari. For one the reception area looked and smelled really nice and the atmosphere made it really enticing to go for treatment. I was given a form to fill up to mention what degree of strength and pressure I was comfortable with which was great because I always have a more "tense" experience at the spa because I would always feel ticklish or in pain. They also ask you for the kind of massage oil (scent) you want to use We were greeted with a lovely cold, tropical-style drink before I was sent up to my room with my very friendly therapist (I wish I can remember her name). The room provided a great ambiance for the treatment. It was very clean, and like I said, very enticing for a spa treatment. Music was right and at the right volume. There was a clean shower available in the room. It was really lovely!:) The downside is it was expensive compared to the spa we went to a few days after. Treatment I got here at Sundari was 380,000 + taxes for 90mins whereas I got a full treatment for 2 hrs (footspa, massage, sunburn treatment and flower bath) for 350,000 nett. The place was not as nice though.

Visited February 2014
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Massage Marvelous”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I did a 3 hours treatment and was asking for a super hard massage (the body needed one!) - and i get one! The scrub was totally great. It exfoliates your dead skin very good.

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Perth
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great atmosphere great masage”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We had a 1 hour couples massage, which were brilliant.
We were not rushed, we had a welcoming drink, were able to sample the different oils available and choose the one we each wanted. We were able to complete a chart detailing the areas to be targeted or left alone.
Shower in the room afterwards and come downstairs to a refreshing ginger tea.
Obviously cost more than a street massage, but so so worth it plus they can arrange a hotel pick up

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best spa everrrr! ”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Le husband and I decided to visit Sundari upon checking out reviews here. Owner Bia (hope it's the correct way of spelling her name!) and her staff were quick to recommend us packages that would suit us. In the end we took up the package that consisted of a balinese massage, scrub, foot bath and facial.

It was the best 2.5 hrs spent in bali, where we were pampered with the most genuine and authentic massage and scrub. Have to note that the music was in sync with the massage and was definitely a personal touch. Prices were super affordable. We came out with smooth, happy skin and were smiling all the way to the beach to witness a sunset by the beach. Definitely on our list to visit when we return!