“Great massage but rushed”
Review of Sundari Day Spa

Sundari Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 128 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Sundari Day Spa healing and wellness is inspired by the traditional Balinese philosophy of Tri Hita Karana, which encourages us to nurture a greater harmony with spirit, the environment and with one another. A fusion of traditional and modern healing techniques is combined with organic and botanical ingredients that capture the healing powers of plants, herbs and ancient remedies, as well as the therapeutic touch of our highly skilled therapists, to deliver a deep sense of relaxation, long lasting beauty and wellbeing. This holistic approach encompasses all treatments and rituals - the advanced skin care procedures have been specially developed, in-house, to utilize cutting-edge modern technology such as Micro-Currents, Collagen Induction Therapy and Stem Cells to allow the organic healing process to naturally unfold in the serene atmosphere of our Spa.
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Arranged for a massage and facial via email and response was prompt. They also provided free pick up from the Seminyak area so that was a plus. On arrival, you are given a cold towel and drink. I arrived early but had to wait as the last customer was late and still finishing. The massage was great and so was the facial but the transition could be less rushed and stressful.

After the massage you can opt to shower and I did. I was uncomfortable though with the therapist who stood before me expecting me to remove the underwear and start bathing in front of her. curtains or some privacy would be great as she stayed in the room. Later, another therapist (for facial) came in repeatedly to rush me to towel off and get dressed. I asked for 5 min and after 3 seconds, she came in and said it didn't matter if I was dressed and started the facial immediately.

I learnt later on that it was hectic schedule for the spa, perhaps that caused the rush. The services are still good so I would still recommend it and if I visit again, would book in advance and avoid public hols and weekends.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,299)

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Sundari Spa is amazing. Definitely recommended - the staff are professional, the spa is clean and they go the extra mile to ensure that you have a fantastic experience. My partner and myself had Balinese massages and manicure and pedicures, and I could not find fault with anything. Had a really enjoyable morning in the spa. :-)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We decided to try Sundari after reviewing the comments in tripadvisor and we are both so glad we did. We opted for the couples ritual and spent 3 hours of pure bliss! I enjoy the follower bath and the free hotel pick-up as well as the warm and professional reception. Will try this again when next time visit to Bali.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This spa was recommanded by my hotel so I went for a 4 hour package where I was free to choose almost anything from their menu. The deep tissue massage was the best I ever had and all other treatments were equally high standard done by friendly and professional staff. For sure I`ll be back to sudari on my next trip.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

went with my daughter to sundari for different treatments, of course massages and facials, scrubs , mani and pedicure. We were greeted in a most friendly way and professionally recomanded the treatments to our needs. Our expectations were high, considering the good reviews. I must say, we totally enjoyed each single treatment, which was done in a nice ambiance by high qualified staff. the prices were more than correct and i can only recomand this spa to everyone who is looking for a professional service. Danke an alle!!