“The Spa”

Ranked #3 of 119 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Sundari Day Spa healing and wellness is inspired by the traditional Balinese philosophy of Tri Hita Karana, which encourages us to nurture a greater harmony with spirit, the environment and with one another. A fusion of traditional and modern healing techniques is combined with organic and botanical ingredients that capture the healing powers of plants, herbs and ancient remedies, as well as the therapeutic touch of our highly skilled therapists, to deliver a deep sense of relaxation, long lasting beauty and wellbeing. This holistic approach encompasses all treatments and rituals - the advanced skin care procedures have been specially developed, in-house, to utilize cutting-edge modern technology such as Micro-Currents, Collagen Induction Therapy and Stem Cells to allow the organic healing process to naturally unfold in the serene atmosphere of our Spa.
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“The Spa”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

These people know exactly what they are doing. Fantastic massage, plus they threw in an extra half hour for free. that was 2 hours of bliss. The price was incredibly cheap You MUST try this place when in Bali.

Visited November 2012
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank aman s

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best of the Best”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My mother and I had several treatments at Sundari Day Spa after being recommended by a friend. Whereas my mother is more of a massage maven - and I believe she tried a total of 5 different ones - and I myself go more for the manis and pedis, both of us were brilliantly catered to. From the moment we arrived until we had to (sadly) leave.

All the therapists are very aware of what treatment they are performing and can alter them depending on your wishes - my mother has back problems, and that was very well taken care off. All products are organic and traceable (they'll tell you exactly where everything comes from), so no nasty/fake chemicals rubbed into your skin...

The interior is very soothing and beautiful, towels are soft, everything is hygienic and home-made teas are delicious. I'm not sure if I can say this about other spas I've visited on the island.

If there was one thing which I could change, it would be the duration of the treatments. They're just soo good that I wish they went on and on!

1 Thank EmilyElle
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing value for money spa”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My partner and I enjoyed the 90 minute signature massage which was a combination of stretching and Balinese massage. We received a cool towel and welcome drink on arrival and a ginger tea after our treatment.

Therapists were professional and trained. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Grizzlys
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Second to none!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I visited this spa with my partner for our anniversary - it is beautiful, clean and well run. The staff are very attentive, friendly and try hard to meet your every need.

We enjoyed the couple's ritual and I have to say that the massage was THE best I've ever had! We were so relaxed afterwards that we cancelled our dinner reservation.

For the quality they offer the price is very reasonable. Truely a 5 star experience and a personalized service. They added a lovely touch by bringing us 2 cold fresh coconuts for us to enjoy during our romantic flower bath.

Couldn't fault this spa and strongly advise anyone staying in Seminyak area to experience it too!

1 Thank Jessica C
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

i have to say we tried a few massage places in the Seminyak area and this by far was the best.
From the moment we walked in we completely switched off and relaxed.

The staff we lovely and professional. The venue is very clean and products used were great (i have very sensitive skin and i didn't have a reaction)

My partner and i both had 1 hour massages and they were phenomenal and extremely attentive to problem area's and any ailments.

I Highly recommend the Sundari day spa.. i wished we had discovered t his place earlier on in our trip so we could have had plenty more treatments.

1 Thank Adele L